15 Gorgeous Plus-Size Dresses to Rock This Wedding Season
Wedding season is officially upon us, and it’s time to find a dress (or two) to wear to all these ceremonies popping up on your calendar. With so many gorgeous dresses to choose from, looking beautiful from the start of the ceremony all the way through to the last dance of the evening is a cinch. Raise a glass of champagne and toast these amazing dresses you’ll want to have and to hold all wedding season long.
1. Tie-Dye Chiffon Maxi ($68): We know, we know: Tie-dye for a wedding seems crazy, but hear us out. This floaty dress is more abstract art than hippie chic, plus the light-weight fabric and loose fit will keep you cool during an outdoor ceremony.
2. Adrianna Papell Lace Fit + Flare Dress ($208): This sky-blue lace shift can be worn to every major spring occasion. Wear it to a wedding, with a gray blazer to work or at your cousin’s graduation celebration.
3. ASOS Curve Maxi in Floral Print ($99): Once you slip this on, you’d better be ready to hit the dance floor. A breezy, chiffon floral maxi is perfect for dancing the night away.
4. Chi Chi London Plus Metallic Bandeau Dress ($127): For a more formal affair, opt for an opulent cocktail dress with elegant lace and a hint of sparkle.
6. City Chic “Floral Pinny” Denim Sheath Dress: ($90): This structured floral dress highlights your curves in all the right places, while the soft lilac makes it perfect for any daytime wedding.
7. City Chic “Aztec Fun” Maxi Dress ($120): Looking for something simple? Go for this effortlessly glamorous geometric maxi dress. Pair it with a great pair of metallic earrings and a structured clutch.
8. Lovedrobe Embellished Skater Dress ($142): This semi-formal Great Gatsby-inspired beaded dress will have you partying like it’s 1925.
9. Adelle Plus-Size Dress in Noir Dot ($168): Keep it classy in a simple yet sexy LBD. Pair it with pearls and a great pair of pumps for a timeless, semi-formal wedding look.
10. Little Mistress Plus Floral Placement Maxi Dress ($135): This romantic floral maxi is an elegant option for a black-tie wedding. Pair it with a great bold lipstick and a simple clutch and you’ll be ready for a night of celebrating the happy couple.
11. City Chic Hydrangea Print Dress ($140): Take some inspiration from the bridal bouquet and rock this hydrangea print dress.
12. Gabby Skye Belted Lace Fit & Flare Dress ($108): Your friends will be green with envy when they see you in this gorgeous chartreuse number.
13. City Chic “Cute Spot” Fit + Flare Dress ($90): Polka dots are a girl’s best friend. This classic print will last you all wedding season, and you can dig it out of the closet next year for other special events.
14. Ralph Lauren Crocheted Cotton Dress ($194): Guarantee some sunshine for your loved one’s big day by wearing this sunny yellow lace dress.
15. City Chic Belted Scoop Neck Ponte Peplum Dress ($90): We never met a peplum we didn’t like, and we bet you’ll be saying the same thing after trying on this dress. It’s practically begging you to say “I do” (to the dress, that is!).
What’s your favorite place to buy dresses for special events? Let us know in the comments!