The copper trend has been going strong for a while now and it’s come a long way since that shiny tea kettle. It makes the ultimate stylish choice to add metallic flair to your home. Also used in vintage bathrooms, industrial-inspired copper piping has been revamped with a modern aesthetic that works in any and every space. Get inspired by these stylish decor ideas (and must-make DIYs) featuring copper piping.
1. Paper Towel Holder: All it takes is one trip to the hardware store to make this copper pipe paper towel holder in your kitchen. Plus, the suspended design saves valuable counter space. (via Squirrelly Minds)
3. Copper Wood Magazine Holder: Modern fabric dresses up this simple magazine holder made with wooden dowels and copper elbow fittings. Make one for you living room, office, bedroom, etc. (via I Spy DIY)
5. Copper Air Plant Holders: Copper couplings and elbows make industrial-chic wallplanters for your beloved air plants. Mounted on black leather, it creates a streamlined accent on a crisp white wall. (via Poppytalk)
8. Cement + Copper Plant Stands: Rough cement edges give this DIY an organic look to match weathered copper piping. A trio of three feels like a necessity for any modern reading nook. (via Camille Styles)
10. Himmeli Copper Side Table: This intricate-looking side table is actually easier to make than it seems. Based on the Nordic Himmeli technique for making Christmas decorations, hollow copper tubing is arranged together in a geometric pattern with white twine. (via Brittany Makes)
12. Pour-Over Coffee Maker: Epoxy holds the piping together for this DIY so it’s manageable without any fancy power tools. Plus, having a removable glass funnel makes this super easy to clean. (via Brit + Co)
13. Copper + Wood Candlesticks: An arrangement of copper elbows and wood dowels creates an ideal display for taper candles. Here, dark candlesticks provide a dramatic contrast to complete the look. (via Inspired by Charm)
14. Copper Pipe iPad Holder: This easy DIY will definitely come in handy in the kitchen and beyond. Copper pipes and fittings in the right measurements, along with some heavy duty glue, are all that’s required. We recommend fitting all the pieces together to test it out before gluing. (via A Bubbly Life)
What’s your favorite copper pipe idea? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!