If you’ve ever dreamed about wearing your super soft bathrobe all day long, you’re in luck: The teddy coat is this season’s super snuggly standout. Named, of course, for its stuffed-animal-like texture, this trend gives you almost as much comfort as your favorite bear once did. Once temperatures drop, you’ll be hard-pressed to find an outerwear option as cuddly and chic as this one. Score your own fluffy, fleecy option with these cherry-picked nine styles that are perfect for everything from work to weekend.
1. Kensie Teddy Bear Notch Collar Faux Fur Coat ($129): Get your ’70s on in a plush camel option worthy of any Almost Famous junkie. Plus, it easily pairs with any color palette.
2. Boohoo Plus Macie Double Breasted Teddy Fur Coat ($38): Go girly in a cozy, rosy pick from Boohoo’s extended size range. Le swoon.
3. Mango Contrast Faux Fur Coat ($130): A mod color-blocked style makes for a trendy and comfy addition to your outerwear wardrobe. Pixie cut not included.
4. Zara Textured Coat with Lapels ($129): Channel your inner Elsa in an icy blue option. The color makes it stand out; the classic shape keeps it from looking OTT.
5. H&M Long Pile Coat ($99): We just wanna curl up on the couch in this fuzzy number. And with a double-digit price tag, it’s the ultimate buy of the season.
7. SAGE Collective Faux Fur Teddy Coat ($295): Well, hello, our new fuzzy favorite that can double as a throw at the office. Get in our closets, please.
9. Tularosa Long Violet Shag Coat ($228): In a rich, pumpkin spice-inspired shade, this coat is pretty much guaranteed to get you stopped on the street. Just add oversized sunnies and you’re good (and glam) to go.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.