8 of the Most Creative Seating Chart Options for Your Big Day
Crafty, creative folk love the little details, and nowhere are thematic touches more appreciated than on the big day. (Seriously, some of the intricate accents we’ve seen from the top Pinterest wedding accounts would blow your mind.) But let’s be real: While your wedding is first and foremost a celebration of you and your partner, the wow-worthy details help transport your guests into wedding world along with you. And that takes creativity, commitment, and the craft gene executed across all the must-have elements: invites, wedding favors, and seating charts designed to delight. And that’s where we come in. We’ve rounded up some of the loveliest ways to help your guests get to their seats around — scroll down for our picks.
1. Tropical Ombré Seating Chart: Take your love of Pantone hues and paint chips to the next level with a pretty ombré chart riffing on your wedding colors, like this stunning design by Detallerie. (via Diaz & Bordons Photography / Rock My Wedding)
2. Craft Your Own Sculpture: Lean into that whimsy and pull together a delightfully DIY’ed seating chart that’s equal parts ease and charm, as with this handwritten and floral-adorned bike wheel seating chart. (via The Curries Photography/Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
4. Arrivals Inspired Seating Chart: Have guests coming from all over the world? Met your partner while traveling? The “Arrivals” seating chart works on many levels… including for a dope destination wedding. (via Inecke / Special Events)
5. Succulents Favors + Seat Assignments in One: Is there any situation where succulents don’t add another level of cute? On the wedding front, you can use these sweet potted plants to double as seating assignments and favors. (We’re totally digging the pops of bright pots.) (via Jenna Bechtholt Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
6. An Array of Agate: The colors! The detail! The statement message! We adore this artsy seating chart, designed by Amorology Weddings, that strikes a modern but whimsical vibe all in one. (via Taryn Kent Photography /Ruffled)
7. Take a Cacti-Cue from Your Desert Location: Desert weddings are totally trending. We love these cacti-caligraphy seating details. (Hope no one was harmed in the making of these). (via Cameron & Kelly Studio / Wedding Chicks)
8. DIY Your Own Pretty Paper Backdrop: The bright hues, geo cuts, and glittery ribbon make this seating chart the perfect thing to jazz up your ceremony, like it did at this swoon-worthy event designed by Sweet Emilia Jane. (via Chris Howard Photography / Grey Likes Weddings)
Tell us which creative seating chart is your fave by tweeting @BritandCo.