Sure, you’ve thought about the reception (wine with dinner, Champagne toast, open bar, or all of the above), but have you thought about your thirsty guests post-celebration? What you need is a DIY wedding favor that can be shaken or stirred. Pick a cocktail, assemble the ingredients, and think of an adorable way to package it, and you’ve got the cutest, most-certain-to-be-used favors ever. Read on to see which kits really wet our whistle.
1. Be Collective Glitter Hangover Kit Bag ($2): The bottle and the straw for now; the next-morning essentials for later.
2. Moscow Mule in a Jar: Shake things up with this ginger cocktail in a mason jar, or consider presenting it in a classic copper mug. Either way, your guests win. (via The Chic Site)
3. DIY Mint Julep Favors: Handy in the kitchen? Mint simple syrup is easy but crazy impressive. And you’ll earn major points for finding such a cute way to bottle it. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Airplane Cocktail Kit: Make it to-go with a compact, TSA-friendly set. All your pals have to do is grab their choice of spirit once they’ve hit cruising altitude. (via Feast and West)
5. Hard Lemonade Cocktail Kit: Summer ceremony? Quench your friends’ thirst with a citrus punch they can enjoy the next day. (via Something Turquoise)
6. Tagged With Love His & Hers Favorite Wedding Favor ($13): Can’t decide on a signature drink? Just serve both your favorites.
7. Hot Toddy Kit: Cold-weather weddings call for a warming bevy. Pack everything they’ll need to cure the winter blues into one jar. (via Brit + Co)
8. Cocktail Kit: If you want to go all out, you can always put all your favorites into a basket. (Don’t forget the garnishes!) (via Distillerista)
9. Liquid Caterers Cocktail Infusion Kit ($8): Instead of liquids, send everyone home with what they need to infuse their favorite spirits.
10. In Sickness + In Health Kit: What do you do when you’ve got one heck of an open bar planned and some hard-partying guests? Water + vitamin B + Advil, obvs. *insert praise hands emoji* (via Something Turquoise)
11. Mini Bar in a Jar: Really want to go big? Send everyone home with a mini bar’s worth of drinks and they’ll remember your special day forever… or at least until they pass out. (via Evermine)
Show us your boozy parting gifts by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.