Get Sweaty but Stay Cute in These 13 Gym Looks
Let’s face it, working out can be the worst — weird gym smells, weird body aches, and sweating are all not the jam. But if we have to do it (or at least should do it?), having cute athletic wear helps with motivation and can make the whole process more bearable. With these 13 gym looks, you’ll want to go to the gym, even if it’s just to show off your outfit.
1. Ultracor Sprinter Velvet Knockout Leggings ($198): Trust us, Ultracor makes the world’s most ah-mazing leggings — they fit well, feel great on your body, keep their shape, and last forever.
2. Lululemon Melodic Movement Long Sleeve ($88): Utterly Stylish + Cleverly Athletic = Unstoppable You.
3. Drape Mesh Hooded Bodysuit by Ivy Park ($115): Looking to really step up your athleisure game? You need this hooded bodysuit.
4. Zella High Waist Crush It Ankle Leggings ( $42): Come thru in your mesh leggings, workout queen.
6. NikeCourt Power Women’s Printed Tennis Shorts ($55): For the days when leggings feel too restricting, these are the ideal shorts with the coolest print.
7. SECNDNTURE Classic Biker Suit ($75): It’s so cool, it’s so sexy, it’s so different from everything else — you’ll feel like an ultimate badass in this biker suit.
8. Bershka Gray Camo Sports Bra ($29): The fact that we’ve gotten this far into the list and camo hasn’t made an appearance is just wrong. Here’s a cute gray bra to fix that.
9. Luciana Seamless Pointelle Jacket ($25): It’s official: We’re retiring sweatshirts; only lacy jackets from here on out.
10. PUMA Retro Rib Overall Jumpsuit ($75): This stylish one-and-done piece is easy, functional, and cute. What’s not to love?
11. Outdoor Voices Doing Things Bra ($65): You’ll be serving Cruella de Vil realness with this spotted sports bra, which offers just the right support for almost any bust size.
12. Terez Tie Dye Tank Top ($53): Everyone loves a good throwback moment, and this ’60s-style tie-dye jersey tank has the perfect roomy-but-not-oversized fit.
13. Ultracor Ultra La Vie En Rose Leggings ($139): You may not smell like a rose after walking up 50 flights on the Stairmaster, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look like one.
Do you have any recommendations for gym clothes you love? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.