Hot Romance: 20 Gorgeous Desert Weddings
There is something about a desert wedding that just makes us giddy. Desolate landscape no more, deserts are full of style and elegance, especially with your beautiful wedding happening in it. We love the clean and bright backdrop of the simple landscape, the interesting textures of cracked mud and sand dunes, and don’t get us started about those blues and golds of sage and wild grasses. From minty green succulents, rosy pink dresses and deep red flowers, view photos from 20 weddings filled with the kinda free-spirited magic that only happens in the desert.
1. Light Palette: Step outside of the rustic box with flowing florals, dramatic veils and a bridal crown to add a touch of sophistication and some serious romance to the stark landscape. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Southwest Colors: Flowers are a lush contrast to the sparse beauty of the high desert landscape; we love this flower crowns that features gorgeous ranunculus and roses with berries, succulents and stunning eucalyptus foliage. (via Style Me Pretty)
Are you dreaming of a desert wedding? Let us know in the comments below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.