20 Unconventional Wedding Dresses for the Modern Bride
Wedding season is upon us and the search for the perfect dress is crucial. Whether you’re a blushing bride-to-be, super excited maid of honor, or just someone who loves to see what’s new in the world of nuptial style, have we got a post for you. Presenting 20 non-traditional wedding dresses, handpicked by the knowledgeable ladies at Lover.ly, that are perfect for the modern bride.
1) Wear a dress that fits your theme. Getting married at the beach? Opt for a fancy sun dress. Getting married on New Year’s? Definitely go for a dress with lots of gold or silver sparkle.
2) Earn bonus points if you can find a dress that is so non-wedding that you can re-wear it to other events! Get the most you can out of the money you’re spending…weddings are NOT cheap.
3) Above all, wear something you love. This is your day and you should feel like a princess.
Now, onto the dresses!
12. Look 1 (price on inquiry): Getting married on a beach? Why not wear a wedding dress that doubles as a coverup? Or you could always wear a white slip dress underneath ;) (from Oscar De La Renta via Lover.ly)
15. Camille ($3,625): Is bigger better or is shorter sweeter? For some reason, we could totally see Taylor Swift rocking this at her rehearsal dinner or engagement party. (from Monique Lhuillier via Lover.ly)
What gorgeous non-wedding-dress wedding dresses have you seen lately? Share links with us in the comments below.