14 Organizers to Show Your Desk Who’s Boss
We’ll be the first to admit that our desks got a little (okay, a lot) out of hand at the end of 2015, and we’re willing to bet you’re in the same boat. Between getting ready for the holidays and tying up loose ends, your desk looks like a sticky note bomb went off, with DIY notebooks and papers flying everywhere. Now that you’re back at work and ready to take on the world, make your 2016 resolution to get (and keep) your desktop in tip top shape with a few of these desk organizers.
1. All Things Brighton Beautiful Cork Cactus ($21): If you can’t keep plants alive, opt for this cork cactus that doubles as a bulletin board. You’ll never forget that important meeting again.
2. Softie Grip Grass ($12): Stick your business cards and a few pens in this grip grass. Don’t worry — it comes in a bunch of colors if orange isn’t your thing.
3. Iskelter Classic Station ($30): Keep it classic with a wooden station. You’ll never lose your sunnies or phone again.
4. Nate Berkus Gold Desktop Organizer ($15): This gold pen organizer will be your chicest desk accessory EVER. And gold never goes out of style.
5. Luckies Morris Memo Holder ($19): Keep this memo holder on your desk to jot down reminders. Not only is it super handy, but it’ll also liven up your desk a little.
6. CB2 Catch-All Trays ($13+): Keep your desk chic and organized with these metallic catch-alls. Use one for pens and pencils, one for paperclips and others for small things, like notecards.
7. B + C Gold Leaf Leather Valet ($34): Get your DIY on with this leather valet kit. When you get to the office, throw your keys, sunnies and wallet in it instead of tossing them on your desk. Come to think of it, you’ll probably need one for home too.
8. Poppin Paperboard Desk Set ($16): Get your desk in order in no time by picking up a set of organizers like these. The different shapes and sizes ensure you’ll have a spot for everything.
9. CB2 Knox Box ($40): If you hate clutter, snag this little box that organizes knick knacks. Once there’s a place for everything (and everything’s in its place), put the lid on to keep it hidden.
10. Urban Outfitters Cork Desk Tray ($16): Separate rubber bands, paper clips and sticky notes in one tray with this cork organizer. Either display it on top of your desk or slip it in the drawer if you like to keep a clean and tidy desktop.
11. Three by Three Seattle Wipe-Off Board ($46): Hanging this wall caddy not only allows you to store notepads and pens, but also reminds you of what’s on the agenda for the week. Hello, organized life!
12. Tom Dixon Copper-Clad Catchall ($85): While this option is a bit of an investment, it’s sure to last longer than paper or cardboard organizers. When you get tired of it being on your desk, switch things up and move it to your vanity.
13. Elby Desk Organizers ($14+): When in doubt, go for classic options like a letter tray and magazine file. The mint color is simple, but so pretty.
14. CB2 Rose Gold Letter Holder ($10): Separate invites and postcards from bills and junk mail with this letter holder. The rose gold color is a no-brainer.
Do you have any tips and tricks for organizing your desk? Tweet them to us @BritandCo!