Our dads will always have a special place in our hearts. They have always been there for us and taught us amazing life lessons (and grilling hacks as well), so we believe that Father’s Day is the perfect occasion to try some pretty special Dad-approved DIYs and celebrate with the perfect bubbly cocktail ! Scroll on to check out our new tutorial for all the lovely bearded dads in the world… Mom, please don’t be jealous, today is Dad’s day!
Materials and Tools:
— label template
— coconut oil
— jojoba oil
— vanilla essential oil
— self-adhesive paper
— circle paper punch
1. Pour 4 teaspoons of coconut oil into your bowl.
2. Put the bowl into the microwave for 30 seconds to let the coconut oil melt.
3. Add a teaspoon of jojoba oil and a few drops of vanilla essential oil and stir the mixture well.
4. Pour into a container.
5. Download and print our label template on a sheet of adhesive paper.
6. Use the circle punch to cut out a label.
7. Peel off the back of the adhesive paper and stick it to the container top.
8. Close the container and allow for thorough solidifying overnight.
First off, pour four teaspoons of coconut oil into your bowl and put it in the microwave until it’s completely melted. Then add a teaspoon of jojoba oil (or argan or sweet almond oil) and a few drops of essential oil. I chose vanilla, but you can definitely personalize it with any other scent that you love! Next, stir the mixture and pour into a small container.
Create your unique label design or download our template . Print it on a sheet of adhesive paper and use the punch to cut out a perfectly round label. Then, peel off the back of the adhesive paper and stick it to the top of the jar as shown above. Finally, close the container and let the mixture completely solidify. You’re done!
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads across the land.
What DIY gifts have you given your dad in the past? Tweet us your ideas @BritandCo !