Make Confetti and Glitter Gift Wrap With Double-Sided Tape!
Another day, another brand new way to become a total wrap star. This next installment of holiday wrapping hacks is yet another part of our hunt for the Most Gifted Wrapper with Scotch® Brand! In case you missed it, we’ve teamed up with Scotch® to give up to $5,000 in cash to the most gifted wrapper out there. All you have to do is wrap the best holiday gift ever, and share it with us!
Get all the deets here, but the gist is… Your gift wrap skills could give you the opportunity to win $1,000!
Here’s how it works:
1. Wrap your gifts in the most creative way you can dream up.
2. Take a photo and submit them to MostGiftedWrapper.com.
3. Winners will be announced on December 21st.
You have until December 9th to enter the contest, so start wrapping! (Note: This contest is open only to LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. and D.C. (excluding AZ, CO, NE, MD, NJ, ND, TN and VT), who are 18 (19 in AL and 21 in MS) and older. Ends 12/9/15. To enter and for Official Rules (including prize descriptions), visit mostgiftedwrapper.com. Void where prohibited.)
Note: If you use patterned tape, it’s gotta be Scotch® Brand Tape!
Now about that glitter gift wrap… Follow along as we show you how to turn your favorite glitter and confetti into custom gift wrap, powered by Scotch® Double-Sided Tape!
– wrapping paper in various solid colors
– glitter in various colors
– metallic confetti
– Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape
– Scotch® Double-Sided Tape
– Scotch® Washi Tape
– Scotch® Masking Tape
1. Wrap your gift using plain wrapping paper and Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape.
2. Create a stripe on your gift using Scotch® Double-sided Tape.
3. Sprinkle glitter or confetti onto the tape. Use your fingers to smooth it down and make sure you have good coverage.
4. Create additional stripes using the same steps
5. Add patterned tape accents as well if you like!
We went with a chic color palette of white, with silver, gold and mint embellishments.
After you’ve used Scotch® Gift Wrap Tape to wrap your gifts, it’s time to bling it on. Create a stripe on your gift using Scotch® Double-Sided Tape. Sprinkle glitter onto the tape. Use your fingers to smooth it down and make sure you have good coverage. Shake off any loose glitter and discard.
Then, confetti time! Create another stripe on your gift and attach confetti. We used gold snowflakes to add a little winter cheer. To finish things off we added a stripe of mint tape for our signature pop of color.
Next up, a star-studded gift. Once again, create a stripe on your gift using Scotch® Double-Sided Tape. Press confetti stars onto the tape.
Create an additional stripe and cover with glitter, and a mint stripe using Scotch® Masking Tape.
We’re loving all these patterned and textured stripes.
Santa’s probably going to be pretty jealz of your wrapping skills ;) Don’t forget to flex those wrap star muscles in our Most Gifted Wrapper contest. Scroll back to the top of this post for more deets!
Questions about the contest? Send a note to email@example.com.