Say What? D’Orsay! 18 Flats You Need, Now
We like to think of d’Orsay flats, also called two-piece flats, like the bikini of the shoe world. With just the toe and heel cup, feel like something between a sandal and a flat. Perfect if you work in an office that requires closed toe shoes, but you still want to wear something a bit more interesting. We found 18 of our favorite pairs, plus one that’s totally splurge-worthy.
1. Dolley 03 Leopard Print D’Orsay Pointed Flats ($21): These leopard printed flats are both cheap and chic. How can you resist?
2. Steven Sawyer D’Orsay Flats ($89): We’re big fans of the slightly variegated fabric on these canvas two-piece flats.
3. Report Silverton d’Orsay Pointed-Toe Flats ($69): We love the d’Orsay take on these Baja sandals. Wear them by the beach for shore…er…sure.
4. Yogurt Parfait Flat in Lemon ($55): As if we didn’t love these for the name alone, it’s a fact that every woman should have a pair of yellow shoes.
5. Frances Pointed Toe Flats ($36): These black and white striped flats are almost like an optical illusion, and we like it.
6. Steven Saxon D’Orsay ($99): These black and gold cap toe flats are just the sophisticated touch your outfit needs.
7. Bijou Flat ($110): Just because you want a two-piece flat doesn’t mean you have to go closed toe. We love this peep-toe version.
8. The D’Orsay Flat ($128): We’ve got a thing for cut-outs, so this shoe is the perfect combination of two of our favorite trends.
9. Easy Does It D’Orsay Flat ($64): This shoe might be mis-named, there’s nothing easy-going about this shiny metallic skimmer.
10. City-Girl Colorblocked D’Orsay Flats ($23): Since most of these flats have lines that go straight across your toes, we love the deep V of these gold strappy shoes.
11. Citizen D’Orsay Flats ($90): These wine-tipped flats are definitely going on our wish list. They are the perfect weekend “walking around” shoe.
12. In Love Flat – Lace ($95): Think only heels can be sexy? Think again! This tan shoe covered in black lace proves that belief false.
13. Orsay Ankle-Strap Skimmer ($149): If you have trouble keeping d’Orsay flats on, opt for ones with straps like these two tone numbers.
14. Rosine D’Orsay Flats ($128): We couldn’t choose between the brown and white polka dots and the leopard and turquoise combo. We should just get both, right?
15. Writings on the Wall ($44): These sweet striped grosgrain shoes are the perfect pairing for summer dresses.
16. Lovins Glitter Flats ($118): One word—glitter. Need we say more?
17. Pippa Collar d’Orsay Flats ($275): Yes, these are on the expensive side, but the collar-style ankle strap is to die for!
18. In Love Leather D’Orsay Flat ($90): The patent toe on these flats are white hot! They’re the perfect end-of-summer shoe.
Bonus! Jenni Kayne d’Orsay Flats ($495): If you want to go for the original (or the original this season anyway), be prepared to drop a lot of money on these Jenni Kaye flats. It’s the perfect shoe splurge for end of summer into fall.
Do you have a pair of d’Orsay flats? Share the link to your favorite pair!