You’ve seen stunning table decor that revolves around sumptuous florals and exquisite candle arrangements, but have you seen many takes on suspended decor? Not only does this new trend (we’re obsessed) leave more space on the table for intimate conversations, it creates a showstopping backdrop for your event. Scroll down for our favorite jaw-dropping examples.
1. Ceiling Table Runner: When the tables are a little more narrow than you’d like, mount the whole floral centerpiece on the ceiling! This floral construction by Brightly Ever After gives an ethereal feel to an event planned by Taylor and Hov. (via Erika Layne Photography)
2. Tropical Paradise: With cleverly designed acrylic risers to do that work for you, you can make your florals look like they’re levitating off the table. We love this lush, flowing green arrangement. (via Kat Willson / Ruffled)
3. Playful Mobile: Not everything about a wedding needs to be super-serious. Plastic straw mobiles aren’t just budget-friendly decor — they’re an oh-so-cool way to add dimension to your arrangements. (via Rodeo & Co. Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
4. Origami Showcase: If you’re an ace folder (or know a generous friend who is!), put them to work: How fabulous does this flock look? They’d also make a great addition to your place settings! (via Julia Kinnunen Photography / Junebug Weddings)
5. Floral Chandelier: This is such a trendy look that we’d be amiss if we didn’t include it. A tiered floral chandelier is exactly what your head table needs. Just think of how stunning the photos will be — to say nothing of the beautiful fragrances you’ll be catching in the air all evening. (via We Are Scout)
7. Geometric Floral Pendants: When you’ve filled the space with these stunning pendants, you won’t need much else. (via Sugar & Cloth)
9. Balloon Garlands: Balloons are a genius way to fill a big space. You can suspend them above the table at a midway point to easily create the effect of a lowered ceiling. (via Beck Rocchi Photography / Ruffled)
Looking for the freshest wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for more!