Wedding invitations make the thrill of opening snail mail SO much better. And we can totally guarantee that an embossed and gilded wedding invitation will get a prime spot on the fridge of your friends and family. There is just something about those embossed details where you can actually *feel* the love that goes into making it. If you want to add that extra special touch to your big day, scroll on for some beautiful embossed beauties to get inspired. Trust that you won’t be able to wait to get your hands on these 12 wedding invites.
1. Flower Power: Give the edges of your invites some flair with embossed flowers. This will go great with your spring garden wedding or fall floral affair. (via Momental Designs)
2. Colorquarry Simply Rustic Letterpress Invitation ($5): Set the mood for your mountainside wedding and let your guests know exactly what kind of event they’re in for. From the moment they open the envelope, these trees will pop right out!
3. Blush and Gray: Having any chic event calls for a dash of blush and a hint of gray. Take it one step further by making the details and calligraphy jump off the page. (via Bella Figura)
4. Minted Elegance Illustrated Invitations ($234, set of 100): Turn your simple and elegant invite into a work of art with an embossed illustration. This floral pattern is everything.
5. Modern Invite: Make all of your details pop with an invite that has both letterpress and embossed details. The texture and feel of this invite are anything but boring.
6. Great Gatsby: This one’s perfect for a formal affair with a little extra flair. Channel your inner Gatsby for an elegant invitation made to impress. (via Lucky Luxe)
7. Alee & Press Twig Invitation Suite (Price upon request): Take your plain white invite up a notch. You (and your guests) won’t be able to keep your hands off of this embossed pattern.
8. Invitations by Dawn Whimsical Rose Foil Invitation ($60, set of 12): Foil and embossed invites are the best of both worlds. This gorgeous invite is both beautiful to look at and fancy to the touch.
9. Brides White Waves Embossed Invitation Kit ($28, set of 30): Add a little bit of texture to your white invitations. Then tie it off with a bow for an added detail.
10. Cartalia Metallic Rose Die Cut Cards ($4, each): Create a personalized invite that is picture-perfect with this embossed frame. The lace detail will make your names stand out in the best way.
11. Wishmade White Laser Cut & Embossed Invitations ($70, set of 50): Flowers and lace go hand in hand. Incorporate them in your invites with an embossed pattern that makes them really come to life!
12. JollyEdition Custom Sonoma Valley Wedding Set ($12, each): This custom set comes complete with an embossed print of the venue on the cover letter (AKA it’s one way to make a chic, yet unique statement.)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Sarah Koller)