20 Embossed Wedding Invitations That Will Give You All the Feels (Literally!)
Wedding invitations make the thrill of opening snail mail so much better. And we can totally guarantee that an embossed and gilded wedding invitation will get a prime spot on the fridge of your friends and family. There is just something about those embossed details where you can actually *feel* the love that goes into making it. If you want to add that extra special touch to your big day, scroll on for some embossed beauties to get inspired. Trust that you won’t be able to wait to get your hands on these 20 wedding invites.
1. Minted Elegance Illustrated Invitations ($234, set of 100): Turn your simple and elegant invite into a work of art with an embossed floral illustration.
3. Colorquarry Simply Rustic Letterpress Invitations ($5): Set the mood for your mountainside wedding and let your guests know exactly what kind of event they’re in for. From the moment they open the envelope, these trees will pop right out!
4. Minted Love Struck Invitations ($234 for 100): This invite is clean and simple, punctuated by a sweet heart and arrow at the top.
6. Minted Celebrate the Day Invitations ($234 for 100): Make all of your details pop with an invite that has both letterpress and embossed details. The graphics, texture, and feel of this invite are anything but boring.
7. Minted Borealis Invitations ($270 for 100): This celestial-themed, foil-pressed invite will give off dreamy vibes with its colors and sparkly accents.
8. PrintforLoveofWood Modern Calligraphy Invitations ($4 each): Incorporate modern calligraphy into your invitation for a little something extra.
10. Alee & Press Twig Invitation Suite (Price upon request): Take your plain white invite up a notch. You (and your guests) won’t be able to keep your hands off of this embossed pattern.
11. Noteworthypress Modern Blind Invitation Suite ($10 each): The embossed names on the side of this invite are both contemporary and subtle, creating the perfect minimalist look.
12. Paper Source Playbill Invitations ($53 for 20): For the couple who wants their special day to be theatrical, this playbill-inspired invite will start off the show on the right foot.
13. Invitations by Dawn Whimsical Rose Foil Invitations ($60, set of 12): Foil and embossed invites are the best of both worlds. This gorgeous invite is both beautiful to look at and fancy to the touch.
14. Minted Apache Invitations ($270 for 100): Who says your wedding invitations have to be white? The gold foil text and geometric design really pop on the navy background of this striking invite.
15. Minted Charming Love Invitations ($270 for 100): This card makes a bold statement of love at the top and can be customized via letterpress or foil-pressed.
16. Cartalia Metallic Rose Die Cut Invitations ($4 each): Create a personalized invite that is picture-perfect with this embossed frame. The lace detail will make your names stand out in the best way.
17. Wishmade White Laser Cut & Embossed Invitations ($70, set of 50): Flowers and weddings go hand in hand. Incorporate them into your invites with an embossed pattern that makes them really come to life!
18. JollyEdition Custom Sonoma Valley Wedding Set ($12 each): This custom set comes complete with an embossed print of the venue on the cover letter. Talk about one way to make a subtle and unique statement.
19. Minted Destination Invitations ($485 for 100): If you’re planning on having a destination wedding, this cute design can be customized to your location to make your special day feel like an adventure for everyone attending.
20. Kate Spade City Lights I Invitations ($53 for 20): Celebrate your union in the city with an etched cityscape design.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Sarah Koller)