Our spring fever is officially out of control. With warmer weather on the horizon, we’re dreaming about fresh flowers, happy hours on the patio, and the start of our favorite time of the year — wedding season, clearly. In the spirit of the season, we picked out some of our favorites from online design experts Minted. Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your own picks or just want to get excited for all the spring weddings heading your way, scroll down.
1. Grande Boutanique ($234, set of 100): Get ready for lots of pretty pastels and water colors. The combination of a bold font and painted florals makes for a sophisticated look.
2. Blooming Beauty ($270, set of 100): We’re fans of mixing and matching trends, and pairing bold florals with foil-pressed outlines is just the right amount of attention-grabbing detail for a spring invite.
3. Floral Ampersand ($234, set of 100): A wedding is *all* about joining together, so really make a unifying statement with this eye-catching paisley ampersand!
5. Verdure ($270, set of 100): Just because it’s a spring wedding doesn’t mean you can’t go with dark, romantic tones. These deep shades paired with gold foil accents set a sophisticated mood.
6. Blue Tides ($234, set of 100): Watercolors aren’t going anywhere, and we are here for it. The fresh style on this bold blue invite would have us looking forward to a beachy spring wedding.
7. Sawyer ($234, set of 100): This whimsical floral design in super-on-trend coral will pop right out of the envelope.
8. Happy Day ($234, set of 100): Not into flowers but still want a pop of color? This graphic, contemporary invite is the perfect combination of bold and bright.
9. Modern Water ($234, set of 100): Seriously love your wedding color? Put it in the spotlight on this customizable design and you’re good to go.
10. Pressed Flowers ($270, set of 100): These gold foil-pressed flowers stand out in the very best way.
11. Painted Dessert ($270, set of 100): The color wash on this classic invite is simple, painterly, and gorgeous.
12.Artful Celebration($234, set of 100): No stuffy wedding invitation here! The playful, elegant ink design is for the couple who’s ready to get the party started.
13. Bold ($270, set of 100): We love an invite that highlights the reason for celebration — the couple! And when else will you be able to display your names as big as possible without getting serious side-eye? Make the most of it!
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring wedding inspiration!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.