Off-duty model style is a huge trend, because even when they’re off the runway, ladies like Karlie Kloss and Gigi Hadid have a super strong style game. They’re constantly surprising everyone with their styling hacks and their ability to spot trends.
Emily Ratajkowski and Jasmine Tookes are no exception when it comes to being super trendy, and there’s one item that they both were spotted wearing lately: double horn necklaces.
Sometimes called a half-moon or crescent necklace, it’s been popping up on the most stylish girls all of a sudden. It’s an easy shape that translates well whether it’s teeny tiny or a large pendant, and it comes in all price points. If you like what you’re reading, here are seven ways to get the look.
1. Charm and Chain Sonora Necklace ($48): This one is a good place to start if you want to try the trend. The necklace is a pretty, simple gold, with just a little flair thanks to turquoise accents, and hangs at 16 inches.
2. JoannahSantaAna Petit Mother of Pearl Double Horn ($55): If you’re more of the dainty jewelry type, this one might be perfect for you — it nestles well with other delicate necklaces to create a gorgeous neck party.
3. Boohoo Maria Embellished Double Choker ($8): Combine two trends in one with this choker slash double horn combo. It’s a whole new way to layer your necklaces.
4. Jacoblana Gold Leaf Double Horn Necklace ($50): If you’re looking for something more similar to what Emily is wearing, this is a good option — it’s got that horn color with gold accents, just like hers.
5. Torchlight Crescent Necklace ($70): Sometimes, simple is better, such as this long gold pendant. Layer it up with shorter pieces, which you can change based on the color of your outfit.
6. JennyAndJude Small White Double Horn ($28): A subtle gold wrap around the double horn here makes this a great necklace for everyday, whether it’s jeans and a tee or a cocktail dress.
7. Jonesy Wood Noelle Pendant Necklace ($150): If you’re totally into this trend, go for it with this larger pendant from Jonesy Wood — it’ll look great with fall’s warmer tones.
Tweet us any necklace trends you’re totally feeling @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Frederick M. Brown / Getty)