10 Essential Beauty Tools You Never Knew You Needed
There are those beauty products that even beauty novices know are staples — mascara (check!), foundation (check!), lip gloss (check!). When it comes to skincare, the weather can help tip us off to what products are seasonal essentials (here comes the sun, grab the SPF; cold wind blowin’, moisturizer is a must-have). But there’s definitely a void on your vanity if you don’t have the proper beauty tools to round out your routine. Since new beauty products and innovative tools come out every single day, it can be hard to pin down what you need versus what you want. But we’re here to help! Below, we’ve handpicked 10 absolutely essential beauty tools that will make your routines a lot easier. Scroll through to see the totally covetable things you never knew you needed.
2. Crystal Powder Midnight Gold Paw Palette ($28): Sometimes we like to get a little artistic with our makeup, blending together colors and formulas to create our own signature concoction. This too-cute palette with a washable surface and handy stays-in-place wristband should be your go-to tool when you don’t want to get the back of your hand dirty.
4. Beauty Blender ($20): We can barely remember a time before the Beauty Blender, a does-it-all makeup sponge that will leave your face looking simply flawless. Just add a bit of water to dampen the bright pink sponge, then blend, blend, blend your foundation for an airbrushed complexion.
5. One & Many Ceramic Bowl ($17): There are many benefits to a powder face mask, from the longer shelf life to the ability to mix it with a liquid of your choice. But the formulation does leave you with one major question: Where the heck do you mix it? Answer: A handmade bowl that’s the perfect size for mixing a mask with a bit of water without the risk of one big ol’ mess.
6. May Lindstrom Facial Treatment Brush ($30): Alright, so you’ve mixed your mask in a bowl — now what? Get the most bang for your buck with a quality face brush, made with dense bristles so you can evenly apply any mixture.
8. Every Drop Beauty Spatula ($5): Getting to the end of your favorite beauty product can be a bit of a bummer, especially because — chances are — when you get to the bottom of the bottle, there’s probably still a bit of product left in there. Make sure your makeup’s not feeling FOMO with this nifty little tool that helps you scrounge up every last ounce of product so nothing goes to waste.
10. Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat ($25): Turn your sink into your own personal brush cleaning station with this handy cleaning mat. The rubber mat comes with a variety of grooved textures to get to the root of the gunk — just add a bit of soap and get to scrubbing.