10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
Happy 2016! Good news: Your year is already off to a kickass start, because some of the most epic beauty launches happen *right now* in January, so brace yourself (and your wallet). While your first weekend makeup routine of the year is set, consider stocking up on these 10 brand new beauty products that will kick off 2016 in a super pretty way.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil ($20): This month, we’re #blessed by the peeps at Urban Decay with a liner that’s actually designed for your waterline. These pack serious staying power and come in five pretty hues.
4. Covergirl truBLEND Blush ($10): If you’re after a multi-faceted glow on your cheeks, this is the product for you. Two flattering shades are marbled together to create this blendable blush that works on light, medium and dark skin tones.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil ($42): I know it sounds counterintuitive to slather your face in oil before you put on your makeup, but this stuff is so lightweight and absorbs so quickly that you’ll be a primer oil convert in no time.
6. Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask ($42): Cure your winter skin blues with this yummy skin polish. It’ll leave you with super smooth, soft skin that has a natural glow to it thanks to the rose hips and pumpkin extract.
9. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor ($9): This lightweight, matte lip color gives you punchy color, zero shine and a delish mango + vanilla scent to top it all off. Swipe it on before you take all those Snapchats!
Tweet us @britandco with your favorite new beauty products!