Happy 2016! Good news: Your year is already off to a kickass start, because some of the most epic beauty launches happen *right now* in January, so brace yourself (and your wallet). While your first weekend makeup routine of the year is set, consider stocking up on these 10 brand new beauty products that will kick off 2016 in a super pretty way.
1. Benefit They’re Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer ($24): Okay, I’ll admit: I’ve been using this stuff for the past few weeks and am obsessed even though I didn’t think lash primer would make a difference (it totally does). A light brown tint preps, primes and seriously lengthens your lashes before you coat them with your normal mascara.
2. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Contour & Highlight Palette ($13): This new (affordable!) palette makes contouring really simple to master. It has everything you need included: a brush and two coordinated colors. Plus, it’s a steal at under $15.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil ($20): This month, we’re #blessed by the peeps at Urban Decay with a liner that’s actually designed for your waterline. These pack serious staying power and come in five pretty hues.
4. Covergirl truBLEND Blush ($10): If you’re after a multi-faceted glow on your cheeks, this is the product for you. Two flattering shades are marbled together to create this blendable blush that works on light, medium and dark skin tones.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil ($42): I know it sounds counterintuitive to slather your face in oil before you put on your makeup, but this stuff is so lightweight and absorbs so quickly that you’ll be a primer oil convert in no time.
6. Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask ($42): Cure your winter skin blues with this yummy skin polish. It’ll leave you with super smooth, soft skin that has a natural glow to it thanks to the rose hips and pumpkin extract.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer ($23): This bad boy launches on January 7, so start your countdown *now* — it’ll be a total game changer. It’s basically like the perfect blending of a brow pencil + pomade.
8. Kari Gran Color Lip Whip in Marsala ($20): Ladies, if you’re going on a hot date, put this on before (take it from me + our beauty editor Misty Spinney — we’re both obsessed). It’s a super hydrating lip conditioner, and their newest edition features this gorgeous color that’s perfect for colder months.
9. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor ($9): This lightweight, matte lip color gives you punchy color, zero shine and a delish mango + vanilla scent to top it all off. Swipe it on before you take all those Snapchats!
10. Covergirl Plumpify BlastPro by LashBlast Mascara ($10): Who wants lashes that have 50x more volume (better question is who doesn’t)? This new mascara has a curvy, swirly brush that grabs each lash and coats it with mascara sans clumps.
Tweet us @britandco with your favorite new beauty products!