Oh Baby! 18 Swoonworthy Fall Maternity Photos
Oh, autumn. We do love you. You turn trees rainbow-colored and the air crisp, and you let us finally wear sweaters again. But what we love most of all is the ample photo opportunities. If your family is expecting a new addition, show off that beautiful baby bump underneath golden leaves and grassy fields. Check out these autumn maternity photoshoots that showcase all the beauty nature has to offer.
8. Baby Banner: Looks like these two are undecided on a name, but if you have one in mind this would be a great way to reveal both the gender and what your little one will be called. (via Kevin Le Vu)
11. Fly Foliage: Catch autumn in action with falling leaves. Have someone off camera throw them up and snap them mid-air. (via Rawsii)
14. Pumpkin Patch: Halloween might be over, but you can enjoy pumpkins all season long. Get playful with your boo and have them sport a giant gourd belly with you. (via Krystal Muellenberg)
15. Golden Girl: With a background this bright it might be best to keep your clothing neutral. Don’t worry about disguising that baby bump — turn to the side and your little love will be the center of attention. (via Page Jones)
16. Wild Weeds: Become one with nature by just plopping yourself right down in the middle of it. This neutral palette isn’t overwhelming, but still totally gives off an autumnal vibe. (via Angela Wynn)
17. Props Please: Fall foliage is pretty on its own, but if you want to take it a step further, add in some complementary props. This chair and swing work perfectly in this rustic setting. (via Emma and Clau)
Which one of these fall maternity pics is your favorite? Do you have some awesome maternity shots we should see? Tweet us a pic or leave it in the comments below!