21 Oversized Sweaters to Rock This Fall
We can’t tell you how excited we are that this season’s biggest trend (literally) is so, so comfy. Honestly, it’s going to be hard not to wear oversized sweaters every single day until next spring. But really, why shouldn’t we? As long as you avoid the sack silhouette, the oversized sweater can work for almost any occasion. Just pair it with slim bottoms, or even tuck it into a skater skirt. And did we mention they’re super comfortable? We’ve explored 21 oversized styles for your fall viewing (and snuggling) pleasure.
1. See by Chloé Chunky Sweater ($300): Didn’t we just tell you? Yes, you can tuck a sweater. The color blocking is gorg on this knitted beauty.
2. Free People Shaggy Knit Pullover ($98): We love the nubby texture of this sweater and the extremely bold jewel tone. Fall does not have to be all neutral, folks.
3. Candy Dot Pullover ($128): O.M.G. The polka dot print just went 3D and we’re loving every single one.
4. Nasty Gal Sierra Sweater ($58): Keep it casual with this off-the-shoulder number for days when it’s just a little bit chilly. Just us or does the metallic sheen make it look extra luxe?
5. Oversized Panelled Jumper ($57): A look like this will go a long way in your closet as a top or a dress. Pair it with some tights and booties and you’re good to go!
6. Kate Spade Saturday Boxy Colorblock Sweater ($130): For fickle weather, light layering is key. This color blocked sweater would look great under a blazer or all on its own.
7. Oversized Sweater ($20): If you’re feeling like going classic, but not solid, stripes are the perfect way to shake things up.
8. Oversized Polo Neck Sweater ($60): Perfect for lazy days, this bright polo-neck sweater will wake you up with a pop of orange.
10. Oversize Tribal Knit Fringe Sweater ($34): Don’t fear the print! Tribal prints look great every season and are ideal for pattern mixing.
11. Oversized Cable Knit Cardigan ($60): This chunky cardigan is ideal for throwing on over a tee for an instant fall-ready look.
12. Kate Spade Deco Rose Mohair Sweater ($398): Don’t be afraid of the thicker sweaters. With an abstract floral print, you’ll feel like you’re wrapped up in a flowery blanket.
13. Long Cable Stitch Sweater ($60): This pink is perfecto! It says, “I miss spring clothes, but I can rock fall like a pro.”
14. Oversized Shoulder Pullover ($90): This knit will seriously up your texture game, and will take any outfit from summer to fall.
15. Forever 21 Longline Metallic Thread Sweater ($25): A little metallic never hurt anyone. Whether you wear it for a holiday or every day, gold is the perfect way to feel elegant.
16. Trapeze Sweater In Fine Knit ($57): This is the closest you’ll get to feeling like you’re wearing pajamas while looking absolutely adorable.
17. The Fall Seed Stitch Raglan ($60): The stellar fit of this sweater is what takes it from basic to beautiful. The slits on the sides allow it to lay on your bod perfectly.
18. Knit Mint Sweater ($261): Mint knows no season. Enjoy this perfectly pastel cable knit with leopard print for a break from fall neutrals.
19. Motel Check Me Out Sweater ($75): Cozy up in this extra snuggly made-for-fall plaid. We love the look paired with a leather skirt, though jeans and mocs would rock, too.
20. ASOS Oversized Sweater With Pocket ($18): This bright green number is extra long and extra wide, guaranteeing a comfy fit all around. Pair this boxy look with skinnies to create a modern silhouette.
21. Markus Lupfer Oversized Sequin Slouch Sweater ($199): These slouchy sleeves are embellished with giant sequins. That is all.
What’s your favorite oversized look? Let us know in the comments!