18 On-Trend Fall Maternity Looks for Hot Mamas
With New York fashion week only weeks away, it’s time to get some autumn inspiration for all you expecting moms out there. One thing that we’ve noticed is that the fashion biz appears to have been split into polar opposites – with one half championing all that is classic and the other creating fashion moments with recognizable prints, fabrics and motifs. Modern mommies surely want a bit of both, too, right? Well, we’ve got it all right here for you.
wild side and get spotted in a bright leopard print blouse designed for all stages of pregnancy.
Blooming lovely! Put your pregnancy curves on display in a form-fitting floral print dress.
3. Maternity Lightweight Hooded Parka ($68): Make a seamless transition from summer to fall with a flattering and simple monochromatic jacket.
Kate Middleton made fashion history presenting her new bundle of joy in a light blue polka dot dress. 31 years earlier, Princess Diana debuted little Prince William in a similar getup, so it’s no wonder why polka dots are here to stay as a maternity fashion staple.
optical illusion, this dress actually makes you look slimmer as you grow with its timeless vertical stripes.
7. Maternity Floral Neon Print Top ($35): The basic tee is a key trend this season and every other. It’s simple, comfy and easy to throw on. Go bold with dark florals that can be pulled together with black leggings or skinnies for an instant upgraded casual outfit.
8. Maternity Skater Dress in Mono Ditsy Print With Belt ($54): There is something so simple and sophisticated with a black and white combo. Day or night, these colors will always work and look good on any figure!
accessories. Wide belts and chunky necklaces can make a statement along with some attention-grabbing shoes and skinnies.
10. Maternity Slim Leg Printed Pant ($39): Definitely a bold pursuit, but done right with a solid top, floral pants are quite trendy and are sure to turn heads.
11. The Sweep Dress ($198): Stripes definitely dominate the maternity scene, but let’s add some color to them! Go with this simultaneously dramatic and laid-back look, which sits cleanly over your changing shape.
12. Maternity Exclusive Quilted Jacket in Print ($43): One of the most functional jackets you will ever own, a blazer’s versatility is endless. Paired with skinny jeans or dresses of all lengths, blazers are a perfect choice for work or date night.
13. Burgundy Tribal Print Sash Tie Maternity Top ($32): Dress your bump this season in snazzy on-trend tribal print.
blazer you’ve been dying to wear, the jumpsuit is designed to flatter your shape at every stage of pregnancy.
stripes don’t have to be a thing of summers past. Carry on the trend this fall with a perfect in-between-weather sweater with a starry touch.
mocktail hour, with this dress, you’ll be sure to stay chic throughout all stages of pregnancy.
17. Maternity Body-Conscious Dress in Folk Floral Print ($68): If you’re looking for yet another maternity optical illusion, this body-conscience dress in bold florals will fit and flatter those curves.