Nate Berkus Is Back With His Best Target Collection Yet
After giving us a taste of his stylish Spring 2017 Target collab, designer Nate Berkus is back with a fall collection that may be his best one yet. Featuring bold textures, rich colors, and gold accents, each piece is making us feel a little more optimistic — or dare we say excited — about the blustery season ahead. Scroll down to check out a few of our faves.
1. Nate Berkus Glass Agate Table ($85): Agate makes the best accent piece, but we’re lovin’ it as statement-making furniture here. Just add in sleek coasters for the perfect post-work cocktail spot.
2. Nate Berkus Gray Floor Mat ($24): We’re feeling all the fringe benefits of this rug. Complete with patterns and neutral tones, it can be placed pretty much anywhere.
3. Nate Berkus Fringe Table Runner ($19): Sink into a hearty feast on a cold day with this cute-as-can-be table runner.
4. Nate Berkus Corded Tassel Throw Pillow ($22): When the seasons turn, more pillows are needed to keep things comfy indoors. Opt for a mix of darker tones, neutrals, and texture.
5. Nate Berkus Magnifying Glass ($10): Showcase your inner Nancy Drew with an eccentric accent that gives your arrangement the finishing touch it needs. We won’t blame you for wanting to play with it too!
6. Nate Berkus Tufted Arm Chair ($238): When it turns cold outside, a comfy chair inside is pretty high on the priority list. This tufted option will bring a classy look to your new-and-improved reading nook.
7. Nate Berkus Metal Desk Lamp ($50): Looking for a light that is as stylish as it is bright? Pick up this gilded beauty for your office or bedside table.
8. Nate Berkus Dotted Triangle Comforter Set ($90): For those days when getting out of bed just isn’t an option, ensure that you’re stocked with the proper essentials like a good book, a couple of snacks, and this uber-soft comforter.
9. Nate Berkus Diamond Dot Ceramic Tray ($17): Now that you’re entertaining inside, take the attention to the tabletop. Here’s a tray that works both as a decorative centerpiece and display piece for every course.
10. Nate Berkus Moroccan Lantern Candle Holder ($28): Set the moody vibes for your next cocktail party or Netflix binge night. Even better if you’re working with more than one!
11. Nate Berkus White Console Table ($158): Store essentials like remotes, phone chargers, and keys within reach using this stylish console table.
12. Nate Berkus Sheet Set 300 Count ($51): If you haven’t already invested in a second set of sheets for the season, now’s the time. These geometric gems have breathable cotton fiber and a silky sheen finish we wouldn’t mind curling up in.
13. Nate Berkus Round Fringed Basket ($34): When you say cold weather, we say blankets. Toss a few in a fringed basket so they’re always at the ready.
14. Nate Berkus Round Coffee Table ($167): Coffee hour is our favorite hour come fall. Let the bold, modern look of this table set the scene for your caffeine-sipping bliss.
15. Nate Berkus Pom Basket Tray ($27): How cute is this basket tray? The wicker frame, pom-poms, and shallow design make it ideal for a bread basket or napkin holder.
Are you ready to invest in pieces for the new season? Tell us which ones @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.