Nate Berkus is back again to wow us with his latest swoon-worthy spring line at Target. Somehow he always knows exactly what our color-starved homes need: Instagrammable decor that’s easy on the budget. This collection is filled with pieces inspired by his travels and love of fashion, history, and art, and includes furniture, lighting, and textured accessories you won’t be able to stop adding to your cart. Yep, we’re looking at you, tassel pillow and agate side table. Scroll down to check out some of our fave pieces from the Nate Berkus 2017 Spring Collection, then get ready to splurge at your local Target!
1. Natural Tassel Throw Pillow ($25): All the throw pillows in the new collection are rocking some serious texture. One pillow styled alone is stunning, but as a group, they are pretty spectacular.
2. Glass Agate Accent Table ($100): The hottest rock in design right now is agate, and this mini accent table is a stunning way to bring a bit of the outdoors in AND add some show-stopping bling to your space.
3. Earthenware Camel Figurine ($15): Want to incorporate an exotic touch without making your home look too busy? A modern camel figurine rocking a floral print is a classy way to update your coffee table vignette or #shelfie.
4. Metal Votive and Tealight Candle Holder ($13): A couple of these candles sitting on your entryway table will create a warm, cozy, and chic vibe. Plus that handle means you can easily take these outside for your first outdoor spring party.
5. Diamond Dot Vase ($25): ‘Tis the season to bust out those flower-arranging skills and bring some fresh blooms to your space. Be sure to stock up on several of these modern geo vases, ’cause you’ll be reaching for them all year.
6. Metal Wall Mirror ($35): Add some serious flair to your tiny foyer with this cool wall mirror. Only the great Nate Berkus would find a way to add some trendy *metallic* fringe to your wall.
7. Ceramic Cut Out Table Lamp ($60): A bold new table lamp is a simple way to refresh your entire space. Just pair with a bright chair and graphic pillow for a reading nook that’ll keep your decorating game totally on-point.
8. Heathered Diamond Area Rug ($250): Craving texture but in a fresh, spring-inspired color palette? This cool gray and neutral rug is sure to slay your living room decor, and it’s perfect for pairing with colorful pillows and bold metallics.
9. Stone Detail Tray ($25): This metallic, yet low-key piece will add an everyday luxe element to your home. It’s practically begging for a spot on your coffee table or desk.
10. Diamond Dot Stool ($70): Bring some patterned goodness into your kitchen or breakfast nook with this black and white stool. The bold geo accents would look great with brighter palettes and glam hardware.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Nate Berkus spring collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more fab home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Target)