By now, your jewelry collection is probably almost at max capacity. But who are we kidding? There’s no such thing as TOO many jewels! From earrings and bracelets to rings and necklaces, making a wow-za statement is the thing to do these days. The best way to do that? Statement necklaces, duh! Scroll through to see our faves for fall.
1. Tassel Bib Necklace ($42): Fringe isn’t limited to your favorite pair of fall booties. Take your look to the next level with this gold-fringed necklace.
2. Kate Spade Imperial Tile Necklace ($248): Found: The statement necklace that will go with everything — a bright blouse for work or a LBD for your next night out.
4. Medieval Chain Bib ($68): Talk about a show. stopper. We think this chained stunner is as gorgeous as it is… well, heavy.
5. Zara Braided Necklace ($30): We’re totally into this colorful not-so-jeweled accessory. Because when have we ever said no to a little color?
6. Boohoo Floral Collar Necklace ($24): Nothing screams fall like wearing mustard and maroon, and both of them together? It’s a match made in color heaven.
7. Madewell Faraway Necklace ($30): How fun is this gem? We love the unexpected look of the geo-shapes strung on a simple gold chain.
8. Sabine Three Plaque Necklace ($90): Cream? Check. Turquoise?! Check. Royal vibes?!?! Check! OMG. It has it all.
9. French Connection Block Necklace ($48): Make this tortoise necklace your new go-to for any occasion. Seriously, what wouldn’t this go with?
10. BaubleBar Opal Signet Collar Necklace ($44): Not only do we love the pop of orange on this statement, but we’re also totally keen on how BaubleBar styled it!
11. Natalie B Tulum Necklace ($93): Don’t stash away your turquoise jewelry *just* yet. Transition your pieces to fall with an oversized knit cardi and boots for the ultimate fall look.
12. Forever 21 Stone Bib Necklace ($10): Who says you can’t sport navy and black together? Here’s a necklace to prove them all wrong.
13. Raga Beaded Necklace ($52): This intricate design will keep you lookin’ extra snazzy during the cooler months… and the warmer months for that matter, too.
14. Voz Collective Wood U-Necklace ($45): This hand-painted wood necklace is in the B+C Shop and we just might have to snatch it up STAT!
15. Zara Tube Woven Necklace ($30): Punch up your boring brown cable knit with this rope and threaded tube necklace.
16. Topshop Stone + Fabric Necklace ($40): This choker-gone-statement-necklace features a fun bright color block that we just couldn’t pass up.
17. Forever 21 Tribal Statement Necklace ($14): Last but certainly not least, a black necklace is a total must to complement your jewel-toned fall wardrobe perfectly.
What’s your favorite statement necklace to sport? Where do you like to shop for them? Let us know in the comments below!