Stack ’em Up! 19 Bracelets to Add to Your Arm Party
The arm party trend is still going strong, and it’s time to add some new pieces to the mix. Layering bracelets is all about combining the right shapes and textures for a cohesive look, while keeping it light and feminine so you don’t come across as an emo rockstar. From embellished friendship bracelets and pretty watches to delicate bangles, here are 19 of the hottest wrist ragers you want to attend.
1. Spring Bling: Don’t be limited to just one arm! Stack both arms proudly and keep the color palette bright and cheerful like this pink and mint combo for a fun spring look. Digging the spikes? Grab your own version for a mere $20 from Humble Chic. (via Viva Luxury)
2. Embellished Friendship Bracelet ($28): Talk about bohemian chic. A glitzy friendship bracelet will keep your wrist fun and colorful this season.
3. Chain and Leather Wrap Bracelet ($38): When layering, make sure you mix the size and scale of your bracelets. A thin leather wrap bracelet is perfect for complementing a chunky chain and oversized watch.
4. Friendship Forever: Mix a variety of delicate beaded bracelets with your favorite friendship bracelets for a feminine, casual look. Free People has tons, and we mean tons, of options for you to play around with. (via Free People)
5. Hipanema Imperial Bracelet ($169): Love the look of stacking, but hate tying and untying them every day? This gorgeous bracelet has the look of a well-stacked arm, but comes off by undoing one magnetic clasp.
6. Tempestad Layered Bracelet ($38): Here’s another pretty bracelet that does all the work for you by combining metal beads, natural elements and fun pops of color into one, easy-to-wear bracelet. Tip: If you’re petite, shorter stacks will look better on your arms.
7. Chunky Chains: Contrast a big chain and fun spiked bracelet with delicate bangles for a classic, monochromatic look. Stacking similar pieces creates an instantly fashionable look without looking over worked. Grab a chunky chain bracelet from Guess for $48. (via Favim)
8. Best of the Best Hard Bangles ($28): A beautiful mixture of textures, heights and patterns, this stack of bangles looks amazing as is, but you can always separate them out and combine them with some bling and leather bands.
9. All In a Word Leather Bracelet ($28): Adding leather to a stack will contrast all the shine from the metal bangles and sparkly pieces.
10. Neutral Palette: If you are carrying all the color in your outfit, go with a more subtle stack like this white and gold collection. That way you’re complementing, not clashing, with your bright colors. We found a $90 Alexander McQueen that you’ll probably want to wrap around your wrist. (via Viva Luxury)
11. Coral Toggle and Ring Bracelet ($32): Use colors in the same family, like orange and pink or blue and green for cohesiveness. When using a big statement piece, accent with simple gold bangles or a leather cuff.
12. Venice Bolt Bangle ($180): Don’t be afraid to mix your metals, especially if you’re going for an edgier look. Silver, gold, rose gold and bronze all play nicely together.
13. Mixed Metal and White Beaded Bracelet ($32): Be fearless with textures. Mix beaded bracelets with wooden elements and solid cuffs with feminine friendship bracelets.
14. Simple Chic: Maybe you’d rather go for quantity over variety, like an elegant stack of matte gold bangles and cuffs. The subtle metallics and geometrics give this look a relaxed feel. Don’t currently own an oversized gold cuff? Shopbop can help you out with that. (via Fashion Is My Only Drug)
15. Suede Style and Metal Rose Gold Beaded Bracelet ($28): Begin and end your arm party with the same sized bracelet. Try something delicate like this beautiful rose gold and leather band to tie the whole look together like bookends.
16. Multi Stone Bracelet ($98): For a fancier affair, add some black plus pearl-like embellishments to a sparklier piece. Choosing one main piece with color can make a big statement and pull your whole outfit together.
17. Bright Accents: If your outfit is neutral, make your bracelet bash the hero with neon colors and bold metallics. Play with contrasting colors and sleek textures for a trendy look. Depending how committed you are to neons, you can get a splurge version for $155 or a more manageable $36 version from Bauble Bar. (via Who What Wear)
18. Snake Along Cuff ($28): Open cuffs are great for spring because they give you metal without feeling too heavy. We love the clean, minimalist feel of this swirly cuff.
19. Stack ‘Em Up Beaded Bracelet ($28): Reminiscent of a bunch of travel bracelets, this pretty stack of beads will give you a serious case of wanderlust.
Do any of these bracelets have you itching to start stacking? Let us know in the comments below!