By now, we can amp up a tee or collared shirt with a statement necklace in our sleep. But when we spotted this season’s most colorful drop earrings, we decided to take a break from our neckline obsession — at least for now — and give our lobes some major love with these 25 to-die-for drop earrings. From sleek metallic tassels to rhinestone riddled baubles, this colorful bling is the new foolproof way to turn heads no matter the occasion.
1. Scarlet Nile Drops ($38): We have to say it: We’re big fans of these fan-shaped drop earrings. Duck egg blue and orange is now officially our new fave color combo.
2. Kyyote Horizon Study Earring ($78): These totally Pinnable angled hoops are severe spring flair. The vibrant seed beads create a tribal-inspired pattern that pops against the modern metal frame.
3. Beaded Stone Earrings ($68): A burst of electric green beads kills it on these stone drop earrings. We give a big two thumbs up for mixing soft pastels with neon.
4. Diamond Shape Tassel Earrings ($25): We’re totally taken with these tassel earrings that swing low from the corner of gold textured diamonds. Way cool.
5. Tortoise and Stone Earrings ($68): We’ve never seen tortoise shell so jazzed up before, and we have only one thing to say: keep it comin’! The semi-transparent pattern is a perfect base for clusters of stones to shine.
6. Clear Cut Geo Earrings ($5): Our geo dreams have come true with these stunning cut out earrings. They’re a totally modern way to rock hoops!
7. Deepa Gurnani Tropical Drop Earring ($105): We’re obsessed with the tropical color palette of these dazzling drops. The black cotton backing makes sure the gems stand out to the max.
8. River Island Rose Gold Encased Snake Chain Drops ($15): It’s no secret we’re smitten with rose gold, so we’re swooning hard over these modern tassel earrings. This pair sweeps the collarbone (how sexy!) so be sure to pull your hair back, bombshell.
9. Tictac Drops ($32): The more-is-more look of these rhinestone drops is totally tamed by its soft pastel gems, and we couldn’t approve more. Keep things sweet with a romantic updo or amp up this pair with a trendy orange lip.
10. ASOS Modern Chandelier Earrings ($19): Gemstones and chain and acrylic, oh my! We’re crushing hard on these see-through chandelier earrings that are the definition of cool.
12. Down-to-Earth Leaf Earrings ($4): These gold colored leaf earrings sure look luxe — we won’t tell anyone on your far-away vacay that they only cost $4!
13. Cut Out Bead Decoration Earrings ($28): We’re floored by these intricate beaded earrings. That minty frame sure is fine, but it’s those pink and orange beads that will have heads turning.
14. Triangle Chain Drop Earrings ($12): Who knew geo drop earrings could look so elegant? Thanks to the high gloss finish, we’ll be rocking these dangling triangles to our next spring wedding.
15. Brightly Coloured Plastic Earrings ($20): No, we didn’t pluck this pair of drops from our Caboodle, but these ‘90s-inspired earrings still look hella fly. Rock ‘em with a plain white tee and boyfriend jeans, or a smiley face sweatshirt if you’re feeling extra funky.
16. ASOS Sun Burst Earrings ($10): Peach gemstones add the perfect amount of punch to these starburst drops that fall to just above the jawline. Keep a fresh face with this pair — some luminescent makeup should do the trick.
17. Midnight Sail Statement Earring ($45): Is there anything cooler than the curved shape of these crescent earrings? With that draped chain embellishment, we’re calling this minimalistic pair a must-have.
18. Designsix Sunburst Swing Earring ($16): We’re still not over the fabulousness that is duck egg blue (thanks Lupita), so we we’re totally drawn to these stunning drops. Even if the color goes out of fashion, the surrounding berry tones (ahem, Radiant Orchid) will keep them on the A-list.
20. Semi Circle Chain Drop Earrings ($18): Your festival gear is NOT complete without these insanely awesome beaded earrings. We know our homegirl and in-house beauty guru Misty would totally approve :)
21. Emerald Stratus Drops ($32): We love how bold colored rhinestones are cleverly arranged to form this punchy starburst graphic. We’re getting lost in those emerald gemstones!
22. Black Onyx Libra Earrings ($120): Let’s weigh the pros and cons of these zodiac-inspired earrings that hold a prescious onyx orb in the balance. The good: everything. The bad: they’re not ours yet.
23. Susan Caplan Vintage Exclusive for ASOS Cosmic Drops ($16): Toss out your tired hoops: Tiered circles create a modern frame for gold-toned feathers on these statement drops you won’t want to take off.
24. Designsix Sunburst Yellow Spike Earring ($23): The mix of finishes on these sunburst drops is to die for. Matte yellow beads, iridescent blue gems and crystal clear rhinestones — we love!
25. River Island Fluro and Crystal Industrial Dangle Earring ($34): Rhinestone drops get an industrial makeover with metal fringe, and we’re actually way into the look. They’re a modern take on boho chic, that’s for sure.
Are you sold by these statement earrings? Which pair of drops would you rock day in and day out? Tell us in the comments below.