20 Party-Ready Maternity Dresses for Modern Moms-to-Be
There are a lot of gorgeous mamas-to-be on the party circuit this summer, including our very own Brit! Because the jersey-knit maxi can only go so far, we’ve rounded up 20 fancy frocks that are so hip, you’ll probably try to wear them after you have your little one.
1. Maternity Mirror Floral T-Shirt Dress ($105): This floral number manages to be girly and grownup all at the same time. We love it.
2. Lilac Floral Bodycon Maternity Dress ($53): Another floral, but this time your bump is played up by the tight bodycon shape and criss-cross layering in the front.
3. Maternity Bardot Dress With Half Sleeve ($48): We love the mid-calf length of this classy frock.
4. Little Black T-Shirt Dress ($75): You can never go wrong with a little black t-shirt dress. This can easily be classed up with a statement necklace and black pumps, or dressed down with a denim jacket and flip flops.
5. Everly Grey Caroline Maternity Maxi ($78): If there’s no going incognito with your bump, we recommend rocking it center stage!
6. Crinkle Maternity Dress ($98): Now that is a hot future mom! The texture of this dress helps streamline your bod, even when you don’t feel quite like you.
7. The Slouch Dress ($198): This dress will work for your entire pregnancy, and well beyond that! We love the blush hue and loose fit.
8. Lace Midi Maternity Bodycon Dress ($57): This lady is ready for a black tie gala, and she might be the best dressed!
9. Maternity Pleat Front Maxi Dress in Jade ($38): Okay okay, there IS a place for a jersey-knit maxi in this roundup after all.
10. Elbow Sleeve Cape Maternity Shirt Dress ($158): This is great for a beachy or nautical event.
11. Maternity Skater Dress in Geo Tribal Print ($48): What! This is the best. I love it!
12. Drape Wrap Maternity Dress ($67): This would be a really nice thing for a bride to ask her pregnant bridesmaid to wear.
13. The Tulip Dress ($198): Another fun and flowing option, the tulip dress comes in a bunch of earthy colors that are perfect for summer.
14. Maternity Swing Dress With Contrast Front ($72): Love this graphic option.
15. Rosie Pope Maternity Sloane Dress ($168): For some reason, this makes me think of what Calvin Klein ’90s maternity would look like. And that’s a good thing ;)
16. Lace Yoke Maternity Dress ($72): This sweet frock can easily be dressed up with a bejeweled belt or pendant necklace, or could be your summer beach uniform.
17. Maternity Shift Dress With Fluro Layer ($76): Okay, maybe this one is the best. We love the coral details throughout.
18. Maternity Smock Dress ($31): Sunday brunch, anyone?
19. New Look Maternity Shift Dress ($38): Yowza! That blue is electric (boogie woogie woogie)!
20. The Barefoot Dress ($338): And finally, a serious splurge. There’s something so ethereal about this look.