Spring is inching ever closer, which means it won’t be long before you can start packing up your lived-in puffer coat and chunky heeled boots. We’re sure you won’t have a problem parting ways with your go-to winter fashion essentials, but with your mittens, beanies, and glam faux fur stoles tucked neatly away until next year, your closet might start to feel a little, well, naked. To fill this newfound void, this week’s edition of The Edit is bringing you 14 fresh accessories to usher your #OOTD game into the new season. Scroll on for a curated list of shoes, bags, and baubles that will do your style proud.
1. Topshop Lava Platform Sandals ($85): New season, new shoes. (Any excuse, right?) Between spring flings and warm weather weddings, you’ll have plenty of occasions to bust these beauts out. Decked out in a luxe floral print, they’ll make you feel like you’ve been whisked away to a tropical paradise.
2. Mango Contrast Cross-Body Bag ($50): With the weather warming up, you officially have the go ahead to lighten your load. This bright crossbody brings the good vibes likes a boss and boasts plenty of room for your off-duty essentials. Score a few extra style points with the addition of a printed square scarf.
3. Zara Corset With Metallic Rings ($23): The corset is an unlikely accessory that has become an overnight sensation — almost every Instababe out there has been spotted rocking one. The don’t-mess accent is perfect for bringing an element of dimension to oversized silhouettes, but come spring, they have the potential to make an outfit runway-ready.
4. Urban Outfitters Various Keytags Keychain ($15): This playful power pink keychain just gets you, girl. Snap it onto a mini bag to infuse your look with you-go-girl vibes, or attach it to you bae’s spare key as a (not-so) subtle reminder.
5. Loéil Bianca Earring ($42): Trust us. Give your glitzy baubles a rest this season by looking to abstract accessories, such as these multi-tiered hoops, to drive your style ahead of the curve. Funky green eyeliner unfortunately not included, but highly recommended.
6. Superga Thunderstorm Sneakers ($88): Sunshine and warmer temps create the perfect conditions for long strolls and lots of exploring. These quirky kicks are fit for both — just add a pair of fishnet socks and a bomber jacket.
7. & Other Stories Colour Block Sunglasses ($55): Take a break from aviators and brow-bar sunnies this season and add these color-block beauties to your lineup stat. The bold design will inject any head-to-toe outfit with an artistic edge, no costume change needed.
8. Brixton Kayla Cap ($88): While you wait for the right moment to bust out your trusty straw fedora, enlist this Bella Hadid-approved moto cap to keep your noggin looking fly in the face of unpredictable spring weather. Take style cues from the mega model and style it up with a bomber jacket, classic denim, a graphic tee, and ankle boots for ’90s-inspired amazingness.
9. Drakes for J.Crew Bandana in Tiled Elephant Print ($23): Sayonara blanket scarves! Lightweight cotton and a vibrant elephant print are ready to usher your #OOTD into springtime. Pop it on with a pinstripe suit and silk tee for the office, or rock it as a bracelet for weekend brunch.
10. Poketo Passport Wallet ($38): If jet-setting is high on your spring to-do list (hello, spring break!), a classy travel wallet, such as this sky blue stunner, is definitely in order. Load it up with your passport, ID, boarding pass, and more, then tuck the slender organizer into your carry-on.
11. Madewell Embroidered Sticker Patch Set ($15): Embellished leather and denim jackets were everywhere during fashion month, putting an unexpected, playful twist on otherwise tough-girl essentials. Give the trend a personalized vibe with your own carefully curated selection of pins and patches — starting with these bohemian numbers that feel right on cue for Coachella (how convenient!).
12. Hansel from Basel Colorblock Crew Socks ($28): Why wait to wear those new season steppers? Start breaking them in now with the help of a chic pair of socks that are just as much a fashion statement as they are a tool to turn your new arsenal of strappy sandals and open-toed kicks into transitional essentials.
13. Island Fever Chain Halter ($48): You don’t need to invest in a closetful of new duds to nail new season dressing. This eye-catching chain halter will give your basics a boost while you whittle away at your spring must-have list. Toss it on top of a tee and jeans, or use it to spice up a tired LBD.
14. Intentionally Blank Jess in Robins Egg Suede ($193): Now we know why Elvis was so particular about his blue suede shoes — if they were even half as stunning as these scene-stealers, they were totally worth singing about. Rock ’em on date night with a flirty floral mini dress, or take them out boutique hopping with your besties, track-pant-style trousers and an oversized sweater in tow.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendation