15 Beauty Products That Stand Up to Desert Temps During Festival Season
The incredibly dry, hotter than hot climate of festivals, like Coachella, call for long-lasting, low-maintenance beauty products. Think: dry shampoos, double-duty SPF foundations, and earth-toned makeup that will still make you stand out, even when you’re blending in with the background landscape.
2. Rit Sun Guard Laundry Treatment UV Protectant ($30): Before you head out to the campgrounds or spend the day outside, wash your clothes with this laundry aid, which helps block more than 96 percent of the sun’s harmful rays. Because no one wants to come back from festival fun lookin’ like a lobster.
14. Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydra-Gel Eye Patches ($48): When coffee just isn’t cutting it, cooling eye gel pads help with the dark circles and puffy bags.
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.