11 Festival Headbands Perfect for Your Spring or Summer Wedding
Headbands and flower crowns aren’t just for the latest music festival anymore — the dainty flowers, golden chains and colorful gems also happen to make the perfect accessory for any bride. Dress them up with a veil or go more boho with braids or loose waves. Any way you style ’em, your coif is sure to dazzle in photos and on the dance floor. You can even rock these festival-approved headbands on your wedding day and again IRL as you jam out to your favorite bands this summer.
1. LunaBea Estelle Floral Star ($510): This gold-plated band is abundant with hand-painted acrylic flowers that can be worn with or without a veil for a classic bridal look with a festival twist. Pair it with your wedding dress or your frayed jean shorts for a beautiful boho look.
2. Melinda Rose “Helena” Crown ($365): Add a little sparkle to your bridal ‘do with gold hues and bright rhinestones. This glam headpiece will twinkle as you walk down the aisle or through the festival crowds.
3. Nasty Gal Blackest Magic Rosebud Crown ($25): Cross over to the dark side with a floral crown that’s fit for a bride. The mini rosebuds add an extra touch of feminine flair to an already mysterious vibe.
4. Olivia Headpieces Wyn Headpiece ($345): Romanticize your bohemian look with a head-turning crystal and pearl headpiece that looks great from every angle. The simple style is perfect for listening to music under the stars or dancing to your first song.
5. Urban Outfitters Enamel Drop Goddess Headwrap ($20): Complete your bridal look with this chic chain headwrap that features a pendant drop. With just the right amount of color, it can act as your something blue.
6. Hushed Commotion Callan ($245): “Whimsical” is the only word to describe this asymmetrical crown that’s tied in the back with shimmery ribbons. It’s sure to be a showstopper.
7. Jennifer Behr Rowena Circlet ($625): Every queen deserves a crown. The stunning gold of this headpiece will accentuate your bridal style in the best way possible.
8. bhldn Guilt Wire Wreath ($100): A striking minimal accessory on its own, this crystal halo can be dressed up or dressed down with flowers or ribbons. You can wear it on your wedding day and every day after that.
9. Forever21 Etched Leaf Headband ($4): Simple and stunning, this gold headband can easily be worn on your wedding day for a unique laid-back vibe. Style it with loose, tousled waves for the ultimate festival look.
10. Jannie Waltzer Celine — Reverse Wedding Headpiece ($441): Add a feminine touch to your bridal or festival style with this lovely lace headpiece. Rock a low pony or leave your hair down to show off the unique and intricate design.
11. Amanda Judge Meadow ($528): One row of floral leaf vines is good, but two is even better. This gold-plated headband is decked with opals and clear crystals to really make a statement.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.