Get Stoked: We’ve Got 12 of the Hottest Fire Pits Out There
Keep the party going and let us stoke your fire with the hottest fire pits in the wood pile. Ignite cool evenings with toasted marshmallows, storytelling, wiener-roasting or a whole lot of snuggling. Keep the party going by crafting the perfect bonfire, framed by one of these 12 flamin’ hot fire pits.
2. Loll Fire Ring ($590): The “Ring of Fire” Johnny Cash was talking about? Apparently, it doubles as a cocktail table.
3. Portable Bonfire Log ($28): Tote this rustic log wherever you roam for a bonfire on the go. It promises 1.5 hours of burn time with a single strike of the match.
4. DIY Portable Fire Box: Brighten up a room or the patio with this DIY fire box. The tutorial is so simple, you may want to make a few for your friends. Because you’re nice like that. (via Design Sponge)
6. Trae Fire Pit ($285): Conveniently (and we think aesthetically), you can stow your wood pile under this pit, ensuring your bonfire won’t burn out.
7. Stix ($1995): For use indoors or out, “sticks” made of tubular steel put a modern spin on the traditional bonfire. No wood required.
8. Ball of Fire ($172): Forget about the ring of fire. Get on the ball and bonfire in style.
10. Hand Forged Geometric ($998): Into raw materials? This handmade beauty just might be what your heart’s been burning for in fire pit design.
Fill us in on what’s hot in your wood pile in the comments below!