Gimme S’more! 13 Sweet S’mores-Inspired Recipes
Oh s'mores. That devilish combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham gets us every time. As if you needed another reason to celebrate the existence of the s'more, August 10 marks National S'mores Day. Celebrate with these 13 next-level s'mores-inspired recipes or get creative the next time you're on dessert duty.
Melt it all together, and give it to your loved ones for the holidays. (via Brit + Co)
Ever seen a soup shooter like this? Yeah, we didn't think so. (via Brit + Co)
Peanut Butter S’mores Cookie CupsGirl Scouts, take note. We think we’ve found your newest cookie flavor! (via Culinary Couture)
For those of you who crave the heat, these spicy s'mores are what chocolate plus cayenne dreams are made of.
Gooey, toasted meringue filling sprinkled with crushed graham crackers and sandwiched between two giant double-chocolate cookies? Yes, please! Bonus: no sticky fingers or the occasional marshmallow casualty lost in the flame of the fire. (via Brit + Co)
And last, a milkshake that'll have your guests begging for more, er… s'more! (via The Hungry Housewife)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 15 Homemade Marshmallow Recipes That'll Take Your S'mores to ... ›
- How to Make S'mores Banana Split Sundaes - Brit + Co ›
- This Is the Most Delicious Way to Eat S'Mores EVER - Brit + Co ›
- 20 S'mores Recipes for Your Next Glamping Trip - Brit + Co ›
- Great Gift Idea: 15 S’mores Kits for Campers and Sweet Tooths Alike - Brit + Co ›
- These Spicy S’mores Are So Hot Right Now - Brit + Co ›
- These Mini S’mores Tacos Will Change Your Life - Brit + Co ›
- No Campfire Necessary: 26 New Ways to Eat S’mores - Brit + Co ›
- 4 New Ways to Make S’mores, No Campfire Required - Brit + Co ›