Spring is just around the corner, which means you’re about to see florals literally everywhere: blooming in the parks, blooming on people’s office desks, and especially blooming on clothing racks. While many of us loved wearing enough floral prints to fill a flower shop when we were kids, some of us can’t help but feel like we’re back in preschool when we try on the timeless trend as adults. For those of us who want to refresh our spring outfits without feeling like we should be reaching for a She-Ra lunch box, there are lots of sophisticated ways to wear a flourish of petals. Because we’re not flower girls anymore: We’re flower women.
1. Exuberant Intrigue Pants in Dusk Daisy ($65): If you’re tired of dresses — or just want something a little more casual — these daisy pants are a cute way to jazz up your weekly rotation. And they’ll give those jeans a nice break.
2. Maeve Bergenia Cropped Jumpsuit ($148): Another option for skipping the skirt is a flowy jumpsuit that looks like a dress but has the comfort of wide-leg pants. The upscaled floral print is a nice touch for spring.
3. Great Gal in the Corner Office Floral Top in Blue Petals ($45): One cool way to wear florals is to find a print that only uses a main color palette, like this blue, black, and white top.
4. UO Western Floral Gas Jacket and Button-Down Skirt ($79 for jacket, $49 for skirt): Matching coordinates may seem like something your mother made you wear back in the day, but they’re also a quick way to look put together, like this jacquard-like jacket and skirt set that’s great for a weekend outing.
5. Coach Tour A-Line Dress in Forest Floral ($69): If you’re feeling dressy, this button-collar dress with a more botanical feel is great for the office.
6. Moulinette Soeurs Jacquard Floral Blazer ($158): This pretty embroidered jacket pairs great with any casual look, and its oversized flower print gives it a sophisticated, feminine touch.
7. And the Analyst Goes On Floral Top ($39): This beige top looks especially posh with a tailored black skirt or pants. Or pair it with jeans for a casual day.
8. FeatherBone Nara Floral Jumpsuit ($158): This floral jumpsuit is great for the office, a night out, or a weekend brunch. The bold print draws the eye from top to bottom so everyone will be admiring you everywhere you go.
9. Boohoo Premium Floral Print Belted Blazer and Wide-Leg Pants ($44 for blazer, $35 for pants): A belted blazer gives a more laid-back vibe than something with buttons. You can buy this top as a separate or as a set with a coordinating pair of comfy pants.
10. Boohoo Nina Boarder Print Crop & Short Co-Ord ($40): This white coordinated set is the ultimate outfit for summer brunch. It’s breezy and comfortable and features compliment-worthy red flowers that your friends will definitely notice.
11. Maeve Osceola Sweater Dress ($188): This pretty dress looks like separates, so you look super fashion savvy even when all you had to do was throw it on in the morning.
12. River Island Ruched Sleeve Floral Blazer ($95): Sometimes your #OOTD just needs the right jacket. This orange ruched blazer is the perfect statement piece.
13. Boohoo Emily Embroidered Crop & Short Co-Ord ($49): When you want to look coordinated but understated with a flourish of flowers, simply grab this set with bright blue blossoms on the hips and shoulders.
14. UO Floral Tie-Front Cropped Top and High-Rise Maxi Skirt ($59 each): Picture yourself strolling the boardwalk, visiting the farmers’ market, or strolling the park all summer in this cheerful floral print.
15. UO Willsette Floral Culotte Pant and Wrap Top ($69 for pants, $49 for top): These high-waisted culottes give you a sophisticated look on days you want to give your dresses a rest. You can combine it with the matching wrap top or wear them separately.
Do you have recommendations for refreshing your spring wardrobe? Share them with us on Instagram!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.