10 Flowery Gifts for the Girl Who Can’t Wait for Spring
Got spring fever? While it’s getting closer — daylight savings time starts on Sunday, March 10 — it’s still not quite patio weather. (And forget about getting going on that raised-bed garden you’ve been dreaming about all winter.) No, for the next few weeks we just gotta wait it out. But if you or your best pal is champing at the bit, get a floral preview with these flowery finds. Scroll down for some of our favorite gift ideas. Spring is coming!
1. Kate Spade New York Blossom Notepad Folio ($40): Trying to get organized for the season? This floral number is trendy perfection.
2. Keds x Rifle Paper Co. Tournament Lively Floral ($80): These shoes are made for walking. Give your BFF (or yourself!) the gift of springtime adventures.
3. Afloral Pink Dahlia Silk Flower Arrangement ($11): Faux florals that look and feel real are hard to come by, but this stunner is sure to brighten any table or nook.
4. Jenny’s Print Shop Flora Downloadable Print ($15): A wallpaper-inspired print is a sophisticated way to do florals without leaning on just pastels.
5. Anthropologie Sola Dish Towel ($18): Nothing says spring like fresh linens, and these are perfect for spring baking.
6. PB Teen Lennon & Maisy Floral Tassel Pillow Cover ($46): These delicate embroidered flowers are a subtle way to celebrate all things floral.
7. Urban Outfitters Calla Lily Tapestry ($34): Tapestries are a great way to elevate your wall decor game, and bold design is exactly the right way to do it.
8. H&M Home Patterned Tablecloth ($30): Let this kicky tablecloth inspire an amazing spring solstice celebration.
9. Threshold Floral Vase ($17): The flowers on this substantial vase are just as decorative as what you’ll fill it with.
10. Rifle Paper Co. Peonies Wallpaper ($190): It’s not cheap, but this wallpaper will fill your home with beautiful blooms year-round.
Show us your spring finds by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.