21 Ridiculously Festive Floral Prints for Spring
With a slew of spring RSVPs (think: weddings, graduations and housewarming parties galore) already under your belt, it won’t be long before you’re craving an OMG-worthy floral print with major flair to maximize your spring style. The bolder and more eye-catching, the better — ‘cause you know blending in isn’t an option. Ditch the pretty (but snoozy) spring pastel dresses for a scene-stealing floral maxi dress or a pair of flowery silk culottes that can double for the boardroom and Sunday brunch. We’ve done the scrolling: Look no further than these 21 festive spring florals that you’ll be able to break out during festival season, your upcoming tropical vacay and beyond.
1. J.Crew Beach Tunic in Kaleidoscope Floral ($80): Solidify your beach bum status with this can’t-miss kaleidoscope floral beach cover-up that’s a hero piece in disguise. Layer it over your bikini for a smidge more coverage, or bring the beach to the city by wearing it as a tunic over cropped flares and summer-ready sandals.
2. Zara Printed Crop Top ($40) and Flowing Trousers ($50): Did someone say salsa dancing? Unleash your inner flamenco dancer with this floral printed set that gives off the illusion of a jumpsuit. For a jaw-dropping look, go glam by pairing the off-the-shoulder top with some mega statement earrings and a sultry red lip.
3. Free People Isla Top ($150): So much YAS. Between surf lessons and prime-time poolside lounging, this playful floral swim top (and that strappy back) will get you noticed for all the right reasons.
4. Adidas Originals Floral Firebird Track Jacket ($75): ICYMI: Track jackets are no longer confined to the gym. For Rihanna-esque swagger, do style this signature Adidas floral topper with a white neck-plunging jumpsuit or boyfriend jeans for an off-duty look.
5. Forever21 Floral Crop Top ($15) and Buttoned Skirt ($16): This tropical floral print co-ord is inspiring us all to skip spring in an effort to start channeling those summatime vibes STAT. Keep any lingering chilly spring temps at bay by teaming the midriff-baring crop top with a denim jacket for endless fun in the sun.
6. Topshop Tropical Print Swimsuit ($68): Tropical swimsuits out, sunnies on! When you’re not getting your tan on, this girly one-piece will look downright fierce under a white tie-waist skirt for a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk.
7. Topshop Petite Kitten Floral Dress ($90): Crazy cat ladies, rejoice! It doesn’t get more whimsical than this floral and kitty (!) printed shirt dress that will win you major style points at your next boardroom meeting. Slip into some suede mules for a business-professional look with a #girlboss ‘tude.
8. American Apparel Nylon Tricot Halter Catsuit ($42): Take it there with this hippie floral print catsuit that definitely won’t go unnoticed. Team it with a hands-free fanny pack and Miley-esque double buns for a festival-going look that’s eccentric in the best way possible.
9. Adidas by Stella McCartney Run Blossom Pullover Jacket ($275): Combat April showers with this gorgeous floral print rain jacket that’s almost too pretty for rainy days. Pull it out during a soggy commute, or pair it with some performance leggings and monochromatic kicks for a considerably more sporty look.
10. Ella Moss Fiore Floral Pants ($148): Perfect your roll-out-of-bed-and-go routine with these slouchy pants that you’ll practically be living in this season. For some print-on-print action, juxtapose the bold blooms with a striped tee for an #OOTD that can be styled on the fly.
11. Nasty Gal Breeze to Death Floral Kimono ($68): Lounging in style come beach week will be a cinch thanks to this watercolor-esque floral print kimono. For a vacay-ready look that requires zero effort (seriously, nada!), toss this bad boy over your bikini or a silk slip dress for the win.
12. American Apparel Printed Nylon Tricot Figure Skater Dress ($56): Usher in festival days with this casual floral skater dress that’s practically made for twirling and basking in the sun. For an all-American look, style it with a white denim jacket, or keep things on the DL with a metallic bomber.
13. For Love & Lemons Cecelia Maxi Dress ($352): When you have a white lace dress that’s this DDG, you’ll use any excuse to break it out whenever possible. Everything from the floral embroidery to the scalloped lace and sheer panels is worthy of a fancy affair.
14. Zara Floral Print Bomber Jacket ($50): Bomb squad is the name of the sartorial game this season. Run, don’t walk, to snag this botanical bomber jacket that will make you look (and feel) like a cool girl in training. For major style cred, toss it over your favorite overalls, or pair it with a ribbed maxi dress and white tennies for an athleisure look.
15. Trina Turk Pop Floral Mid Length Leggings ($88): If these Hawaiian-inspired floral leggings don’t get you up and moving, then we don’t know what will. Wear ‘em to SoulCycle, a lunch date in the park or a weekend spent running errands — they’re that foolproof.
16. ASOS Wedding Bardot Fishtail Maxi in Floral Print ($145): Get ready to swoon hard for this mesmerizing floral maxi that’s perfect for modern brides and bridesmaids alike. (Take note: The cold-shoulder style is just as worthy of a spring gala or engagement shoot). Finish off your look with a flower crown and free-wheelin’ slides, and let the compliments roll in.
17. Alice + Olivia Connor Floral Print Miniskirt ($275): Whether you’re hosting a garden party or have a spring bridal shower to attend, you straight-up need this yellow daisy print mini skirt in your life. You can dress it up with a punchy blazer and espadrilles, or keep things daytime casual with a silk blouse and ballet flats.
18. J.Crew Dressy Short in Deco Floral ($60): Whoever said that floral surf shorts couldn’t translate well from an afternoon spent frolicking in the sand to the nine-to-five grind was surely mistaken. Slip these “dressy” shorts on alongside a white blazer, a chambray shirt and some lace-up espadrilles for the ultimate casual Friday getup.
19. Tobi Tiny Dancer Skater Dress ($86): Ditsy floral prints don’t stand a chance against these painterly blooms. Between spring formals and hostessing duties, you’ll need a fit-and-flare dress with this much wow-factor in your arsenal for safekeeping. Seal the deal with a flirty pink pout and lace-up ghillies that can’t be ignored.
20. Olivia Palermo + Chelsea28 Floral Print Silk Culottes ($98): It’s official: You can now steal Olivia Palermo’s style without breaking the bank. Master the art of pajama dressing with these retro floral culottes that will take you from desk to drinks — just toss on a lace top and some d’Orsay pumps for a laid-back chic look.
21. Free People Yours Truly Printed Blouse ($98): Rock two trends at once with this bell sleeve blouse featuring ultra-femme blooms and ruffles. Come Coachella, don’t hesitate to style it alongside denim cutoffs and cowboy boots for a western-meets-boho look.
What are your favorite ways to incorporate spring florals into your wardrobe? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.