When the folks at Levi’s® asked us to put together a look highlighting their bold new Curve ID jeans, we were stoked. Sure, you've known Levi’s® all your life. From your dad's pair of Sunday Mr. Fix-It Jeans to your mom's…well…Mom Jeans. But as it turns out, the new Levi’s® is taking old school denim knowledge to new heights with fresh fits, modern trends, and a welcome dose of customization for every body type.
Perfect for the online shopper and tech-savvy style perfectionist, the Levi’s® Curve ID website lets you find a totally custom fit based on your body shape and fashion sense, in six bold hues. We've taken the quiz and paired our custom-curved jeans with a few spring essentials for a day at the beach. And, of course, we couldn't resist throwing in a few of our favorite tech-ccessories. ;)
1. Modern Slight Curve Skinny Jeans ($78): The totem of our Levi’s® look is, of course, a pair of Levi’s® Curve ID jeans. For spring, we like the lightest tone of these (called “Glory Blues”) for a day of outdoor adventure.
2. Tortoise Ombre Shades ($15): We love this take on the classic aviator. The neutral tortoise shell pairs whimsically with a pop of teal at the bottom, adding a splash of color to even the simplest outfit.
3. Chevron Bralette ($38): Featured in our roundup of chic chevron wearables, this bralette is too cute for words. Part girly and part edgy, this piece of under apparel is sure to make you feel hot, hot, hot!
4. Neon Zip-Up Hoodie ($14): The best part of a cool spring night is busting out your favorite layers.Throw this neon number over any outfit for the perfect sunset transition. Best of all, it folds up ever-so-snugly into any tote.
5. Buffalo Floral Print Tank Top ($79): Time to soften up that chevron bralette, and diffuse your neon outerwear. The soft muted floral on this slightly sheer top is delicate, and helps our outfit combine classic feminine style with hip trends (neon!) and prints (chevron!).
6. Gladiator Sandal With Fringe ($21): We'll be the first to admit, we can never get enough fringe. These sandals have just the right amount of gladiator to rock your confidence, and the wisps of fringe of are just a little bit flirty.
7. Earbuds Bracelet ($88): That's right. We are such big iPhone nerds that we can't help but wear our Apple products on our sleeve… or wrist. And what these lack in functionality they make up for in golden geek points. (This bracelet is currently unavailable, but we will let you know as soon as it's back on the market.)
8. Owl iPhone Necklace Case ($20): Speaking of wearing technology, now you can keep your darling electronic lifeline close to your heart with this lovely owl necklace case. Plus, think how many times you can pun it up by wondering "hoos" calling or texting.
9. OPI Samoan Sand ($6): It's true, we’re all about this spring’s neon mania and floral trend, but sometimes your nails need a rest. As the name suggests, this subtle nude by OPI is reminiscent of sun and sand, and gives your nails a well-deserved break from glitter and neon.
10. Recycled Handmade Tote ($30): To complete your look and keep you ready for any adventure, it's time to go green. This handmade tote is made from 100 percent recycled materials (chicken feed bags + seat belts!) and is super tough, water repellent, and durable.
How do you dress up your Levi’s® for a day of frolicking in the sun? Leave us your style tips in the comments below or say hi on Twitter.