The Easiest Ways to Bring Fringe Decor Into Every Room of Your House
The fringe trend hit the fashion world HARD this spring with everything from colorful sandals to cool woven beach bags. But why keep the trend confined to your closet? Channel some boho-meets-retro vibes throughout your home with these cool fringe finds and DIYs. They’re just what you need to infuse a bit of texture and fun into your space.
1. PB Teen Emily & Meritt Fringe Table Lamp ($149): Lend a glam touch to nightstands, desks, or side tables with this feminine fringe lamp that comes complete with an on-trend brass finish.
2. DIY Yarn Fringe Pillow: This shockingly easy DIY will have all your home guests asking what chic boutique you sourced it from. (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. Lorenza Bozzoli for Moooi Amami Pouf ($1135): Master two trends in one with this bold dip-dyed fringe ottoman. Style it with a tray on top and repurpose it as a coffee table alternative.
4. DIY Fringed Mirror Wall Hanging: Mirrors and fringe are a winning combination. And even more so when you can color-coordinate them with your decor in just one afternoon. (via Sugar & Cloth)
5. SzkloGlass Copper Patina Mirror With Fringe ($200): Not feeling crafty? This handmade version feels extra upscale thanks to patinated copper.
6. Pier1 Kassey Vanity Stool ($180): Getting ready to go out will include a touch of old Hollywood glamour if it involves this slipper chair.
7. Anthropologie Fringed Monogram Hooks ($18): Here’s a tactile update to the classic that’s perfect for hanging summery woven hats.
8. DIY Boho Fringe Chandelier: Skip the pricey vintage versions and make your own fringe chandelier like boho queen Justina Blakeney did. (via The Jungalow)
9. UO Coin Pillow Pouf ($189): Feeling wanderlusty? This fringe-and-sequin-strewn floor pouf looks like something you’d happen on at the best street market ever.
10. Kuddkrig Home Hiroki Pillow x Cindy Zell ($225): Created in collaboration with fiber artist Cindy Zell, this pillow feels sort of modern art-inspired, sort of subversive, but totally sophisticated.
11. DimoreStudio Ischia Chair ($3385): Believe it or not, these fringe-laden chairs are outdoor furniture. And they serve as some great DIY inspo if you don’t feel like dropping major dough.
12. Anthropologie Fringed Hanging Frames ($26-38): Pet pics and family photos will look a lot cooler hanging in these.
13. Huldra Of Norway Fringe Table Lamp ($725): There’s something appealing about the cool dip-dye effect of this lamp. Paint it with a soft color palette for the ultimate workspace or bedroom look.
Looking for more on-trend decor inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.