First impressions can make all the difference, and your entryway is no exception. So why not welcome your guests with style and bit of sassiness with a funny doormat? These quirky outdoor mats will greet your guests and make them giggle. Not to mention, add that finishing touch to your #Insta-worthy curb appeal.
1. Studio DIY Did Your Forget the Pizza Doormat ($40): With a statement like this, your guests can’t say they weren’t warned. Show up with pizza, or else!
2. Woodsfolk Mi Casa, Su Casa Palm Springs Welcome Mat ($50): Help your guests feel right at home with a message that has a welcoming vibe.
3. Nickel Designs Shop Home Is Where the Pants Aren’t ($36): Your *Pants-Free Zone* doormat is just what you need to create an inviting and charming entrance. Everybody will approve.
4. Be There in Five Stop and Smell the Rosé Kitchen Mat ($49): This wine-inspired find works well on your doorstep or even your kitchen. Just add rosé and you’re good to go!
5. Lulu & Georgia You Better Have Tacos Doormat ($45): Your guests should already know never to show up empty-handed. This is just a gentle reminder. Extra hot sauce, please.
6. Fox and Clover Boutique It’s Always Happy Hour Around Here ($36): The best part of coming home after a long day is taking off your heels and un-wine-ding.
7. Black Butterfly Signs Boy, Bye Doormat ($40): When your dad can’t be there to intimidate your potential suitors for you, this ought to do the trick. Make them wait an extra minute at the door while you gather your coat and purse.
8. Knock-Knock, Who’s There DIY Doormat: This doormat DIY is so easy that you’ll want to make one for every entry to the house. Remind kids to clean their room, or tell your guests to “Stay Awhile.” (via PS I Made This)
9. DIY Cost of Admission Doormat: When you’re funemployed, people really should be bringing you food. Tacos are a good start, but takeout, in general, goes over well. (via Brit + Co)
10. Nickel Designs Shop Aloha Beaches Doormat ($41): Nothing says summer like pineapples and Hawaiian greetings. This doormat will look amazing at your next outdoor BBQ.
11. Knox and Clover Boutique Keep the Change Ya Filthy Animal Doormat ($38): This Home Alone-inspired quote will have the pizza delivery person running.
12. Let’s Stay Home Doormat DIY: When the weather warms up, take this opportunity to stay home and pretty-up your backyard. Adding sweet accents like this DIY doormat is easy and inexpensive. (via DIY Candy)
13. Be There in Five Turn Off Your Straightener Doormat ($40): How many times would this doormat have saved you a trip back home to make sure you didn’t leave anything plugged in?
14. Be There in Five Don’t Forget Your Sparkle Doormat ($45): This doormat is on a mission to remind you to keep on shining each day when you walk out the door.
15. Matsy Doormats Cheap Wine Is Still Wine Doormat ($26): This is the truth dot com, right here. Bring on the bottles!
16. Cut Up and Dyed Pillow Co. Don’t Just Stand There Doormat ($39): Ya know when you feel awkward standing there after you’ve rung the doorbell? Now you know what do do.
17. DIY “This Household Runs On” Doormat: Keeping up with who? In this neighborhood, there’s no point pretending your family runs smoothly every day. (via Kayla Makes)
18. Wine Whiskers Bowtique Britney Spears Doormat ($31): Never has a pop culture reference been more appropriate than to justify the state of your home. #hotmess
19. NCD and Co I Don’t Give A Flock Doormat ($36): Embrace the flamingo trend this summer. You can still have them on your lawn or as part of your summer decor.
20. Olive Paper Company Doorbell Broken Doormat ($50): Do you ever wonder how many people would do this? Well, there’s only one way to find out.
21. Shop Josie B Beware of Dog Doormat ($40): Let your guests know that the dog might be giving them side-eye through the window *and* that their opinion matters. The same could be said for the cat BTW.
22. Elle and Ivey Bye Felicia Doormat ($26): It’s not so much a greeting as it is a goodbye. Flip it around so that the squad can read it on the way out.
If you were a doormat, what would your tagline be? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Ariel Garneau)