11 Gender-Neutral Gifts for Everyone You Forgot on Your List
The holidays are filled with gift-giving conundrums. But beyond what robe you’re going to gift your dad and what to buy your fashion-loving pals, there’s always that one unforeseen friend that pops up with a present in hand. EEEP! We’ve all experienced that hot sense of panic when you have to scrounge up a “thoughtful” gift without getting sucked into the black hole that is regifting. The solution? Keep a few next-level gender-neutral gifts on hand. Here are 11 ideas appropriate for all your favorite humans.
1. Uncommon Goods Table Topics ($25): If your pals have a hard time staying off Snapchat when you meet up for dinner, you’ll definitely want to gift them these fun conversation starters. They come in categories for couples, families and cocktail time. There’s even a “What Would You Do?” version so you can find out which celebs your pals would spend eternity with on a deserted island. Juicy.
2. Mistobox Coffee Subscription ($60 for three months): Give your coffee-loving compadres a jolt of the good stuff with a subscription box. They’ll get three months of coffee that’s personalized to their tastes, so whether they like dark or light roast, they’re going to be wired.
3. Artsy Doormats Hello/Bye Door Mat ($34): This amusing door mat is perfect for the homeowner in your life who takes things literally. They’ll totally want to have people over to show it off, then show ’em the door when it’s time to go.
4. American Heirloom State Shaped Cutting Board ($48): If someone you love is homesick for where they grew up, they’ll absolutely love a cutting board in the shape of their state. It’s the perfect taste of home (and who doesn’t love cheese?).
5. Crane Red Electric Fireplace Heater ($90): Keeping warm and cozy in the winter is a must. This mini fireplace heater would be the perfect gift for any apartment-dwellers in your life. They can snuggle up every night and watch the snow fall.
6. Homegrown Gourmet Root Vegetables Harvest Grow Bag ($14): If your friend was born with a green thumb but doesn’t have the square footage or outdoor space to grow anything, they’ll absolutely love this cool garden bag for their patio or any sunny spot.
hello. Light up their world with these adorbs gummy bear lights that are even squeezable. Swoon!
8. FEED Backpack ($75): Give the perfect gift and save the world? It can be done. The purchase of this smart, sturdy backpack will buy enough school meals for 75 kids around the world.
9. Redbeard Brew Bars Beer Soap Assortment ($25): The beer lovers in your life will really appreciate the custom choice of soaps you choose for them in flavors like peppermint coffee porter and mulled hard cider. And the hops in the soap are apparently good for the skin. Who knew?
10. Love and Victory Bloody Mary Glasses ($39 for two): Forget wine and beer glasses. Official Bloody Mary glasses are a must for any brunch aficionado. Hopefully whoever you give these babies to will be inviting you over for a Sunday funday soon.
11. Cute Mugs and Things I Don’t Give a Guac Mug ($13): If all else fails, remember that love for guacamole is pretty much universal. This mug is adorbs and will be a huge hit at any gift exchange.