12 Gifts for People Who Are Obsessed With Cats
You don’t need to own a cat to be a total cat lady. Adorable, furry kitties have a way of captivating us even if we haven’t decided to adopt a little friend of our own. After all, if we all didn’t obsess over cats, how could cat videos become viral? Whether you’re a cat owner or just a regular cat enthusiast, these adorable finds are sure to express your love of felines.
1. Kitty Cat Coiffure Hair Clip Set ($9): These clips are just what you need for a hairdo that’s worthy of “app-paws.” These simple but chic clips are cute enough to go with any #OOTD.
2. Andy Cat Wall Art ($148): What better way to express your obsession than through art? Think of this cat art as a more sophisticated version of the classic “hang in there, baby” poster.
3. Sleepy Kitten Ceramic 4-inch Planter ($14): This drowsy kitten won’t sleep on keeping your ferns nice and healthy. Let it curl up next to your other pots and planters.
4. Sweetest Silhouette Cat Earring Set ($19): There’s always room in your wardrobe for more quirky cat jewelry. This pair combines your love of cats with the resin earring trend for a look that’s totally modern.
5. Wool and the Gang Super Fluffy Animals Embroidery Kit ($27): Lovingly stitch your love for cats using this easy embroidery kit. We’re sure your cat will appreciate the effort. Probably.
6. Merry’s Cat Eye Sunglasses ($11): Who can resist those mysterious cat eyes? Now you can have them yourself when you put on these cat-eye sunglasses and soak up some sun.
7. Romwe Women’s Cat Print Sweatshirt ($10+): A cat sweatshirt doesn’t have to be corny. This simple and sophisticated design goes well with a pair of relaxed jeans for a casual weekend look.
8. Fred & Friends Cat Ice Mold ($12): Sipping on iced tea is one of the joys of summer, so why not get your cat in on the fun? Pay homage to your favorite pet with this fun ice cube mold.
9. Mew Make Me Feel Cat Doormat ($35): This cute kitty takes a peek at every guest who comes to your door. Remember to wipe your paws, please.
10. One Hundred 80 Degrees Meow for Measuring Cups ($35): Ever tried cooking with cats? These cat-shaped measuring cups will give you just the right amounts you need for your baked concoctions.
11. Cats Removable Wallpaper ($39): Plaster your walls with this removable wallpaper covered in frisky felines. We can’t think of a better accent wall for the cat ladies out there.
12. Mew and Me Forever Flat in Grey ($59): Put some pounce in your step with these delightful kitten-ear flats. With shoes like these, you’ll always feel like you’re on the catwalk. #SorryNotSorry.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.