Who doesn’t enjoy a weekend of staying in bed and binging their favorite Netflix shows? Of course, we all know at least one person who takes the whole Netflix marathon idea to a whole new level. So, for those friends who always seem to beat everyone to the season finale of the latest The Crown, or counts down the days until the next chapter of Stranger Things comes out, below are some useful and fun gifts to feed their TV binge.
1. FandomWearShop Jessica Jones Alias Investigations T-shirt ($20): Your friend has waited a long time for season two of Jessica Jones, so give them the perfect shirt for binging on their favorite superhero show.
2. GeekyNinjaUK Parks and Recreation KNOPE Print ($9): Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation is an inspiration to us all, and there’s no other way to pay tribute to the spunky Pawnee resident than with this print in the style of the Barack Obama’s “Hope” poster.
3. Presto Orville Redenbacher’s Hot Air Popper ($40): The perfect binge watch requires the perfect snack. As your friend is relishing in every moment of their favorite shows, they can also nibble on some crunchy, fresh-popped popcorn all night long.
4. Friends Central Perk Latte Coffee Mug ($18): Watching Netflix shows are an all-day and all-night commitment. Your friend is sure to get their caffeine fix so they can stay up as late as they want with this Central Perk oversized mug.
5. iNakedApparel Schrute Farms T-Shirt ($15): Your bestie is a big fan of bears. And beets. And Battlestar Galactica. That’s why they found their kindred spirit in The Office‘s Dwight Schrute. Now they can pretend they stayed at Schrute Farms for real.
6. SONGMICS Bamboo Lap Desk ($40): A comfortable setup is key to a good binge-watching session. Now, your friend can lay in bed all day watching their laptop without fear of discomfort with this #genius bamboo desk.
7. Sunbeam Quilted Fleece Heated Blanket ($80): Long nights are the best time for one thing: Netflix. Let your bestie cozy up and watch their favorite shows under this heated blanket, no matter how frightful the weather is.
8. Warehouse Pod Luke’s Diner Natural Cotton Canvas Tote Bag ($15): What a dream it would be to gab and guzzle coffee with the Gilmores every morning. Even though your friend can only binge on Lorelai’s charming life, she can also tote around some choice memorabilia from Luke’s Diner.
9. Apple Candy Dream Peeno Noir Mug ($8): Your friend can unleash their inner Titus Andromedon every time they pour a glass of their favorite wine into this hilarious mug.
10. Oooh Yeah Women’s Stranger Things Crew Socks ($14): Keep your friend’s feet warm, even if they’re in the Upside Down. Printed with the famous Christmas-light alphabet from Chapter 1, your Stranger Things obsessed bestie will love them even more than Eleven loves waffles.
11. Orange Is the New Black Presents: The Cookbook by Jenji Cohan ($6+): Your friend can cook a fabulous meal even better than Red in Orange Is the New Black with this handy cookbook. It’s chock full of OITNB-inspired recipes like Red’s Chicken Kiev, Miss Claudette’s Coconut Cake, and Prison Punch.
12. Anders Attic The Office Michael Scott “That’s What She Said!” Pillow ($18): Everyone loves Michael Scott. Not just because he’s the best Dunder Mifflin regional manager ever, but also because he always has a joke ready. Laugh along with favorite The Office episodes while lounging on this pillow, inspired by Michael’s best catchphrase.
13. Last Minute Costume BoJack’s Blue X’s Long Sleeve T-shirt ($25): This blue t-shirt inspired by Bojack Horseman’s sweater is the ideal uniform for “horsin’ around,” or just binging on the best Netflix cartoon ever.
14. The Brunch Club Shop “It Is a Pajamas, Netflix & Pizza Kind of Day” Shirt ($27): Your friend’s favorite day is basically any day they’re free to binge on Netflix. This t-shirt isn’t just a cute piece of apparel; it also pretty much sums up your friend’s life mantra.
15. DBPOWER LCD Mini Movie Projector ($100): For your friend who really wants to turn up the Netflix party to 11, this LCD movie projector can turn any wall in their home into a true cinema screen.
Do you have any recommendations for Netflix lovers? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.