16 Cool Gifts for People Who Love Sloths
If there’s one creature in the animal kingdom we all can identify with, it’s the sloth. The slow-moving mammals have pulled on the heartstrings of hundreds of people all over the internet (including actress Kristen Bell, who is famously obsessed with them). And frankly, what’s not to love? They’re cuddly, gentle, and they clearly love naps. You can’t get more relatable than that. If you have a friend or family member who loves to live the slow life, consider feeding into their sloth obsession next time you need the perfect gift.
1. Sloths a Fortune Wallet ($29): Even though sloths are slow, your friend will undoubtedly be quick to whip out this special wallet any time they go shopping.
2. Urban Outfitters Etched Sloth Mug ($12): What’s better than a nice, slow morning sipping on a hot cup of tea? Your friend will surely appreciate having this mug on those lazy Sundays.
3. Fox And Clover Boutique “Doing My Best” Sloth T-Shirt ($20): You know your bestie is amazing, but #slothlife is all about low pressure. This cute and comfy tee lets them show off their confidence but in a subtle way.
4. Fizz Creations Sloth Drink Cup with Straw ($12): Even your sloth-loving friend needs to be on the go, but that doesn’t mean they can’t slowly sip on a deliciously cold drink while they’re at it.
5. ASOS DESIGN Fluffy Sloth Ankle Socks ($6): Keep their toes warm and toasty whether they’re hanging out or staying in.
6. The Monkey Charmer Silver Sloth Necklace ($10+): This detailed necklace can be customized to include your bestie’s initials. It’s not just a sloth necklace — it’s their special sloth necklace.
7. Rest Assured Pajamas in Sloth ($35): Your friend can honor their favorite animal while also doing that animal’s favorite activity: sleeping.
8. Urban Outfitters Sloths Shower Curtain ($39): This friendly sloth curtain adds a little chill to any friend’s morning routine. Because slow mornings are the best mornings.
9. SimkaSol Peace Out Sloth Tank ($28): If any animal knows how to peace out, it’s a sloth. Your friend can channel some cool, slow vibes in this tank, and your purchase contributes a donation to the Wildlife Conservation Network. Win-win.
10. NPW Holographic Sloth Tape Dispenser ($19): Sloths can be very helpful around the office. Sure, they don’t have a lot of hustle, but this dispenser proves that if you needed a strip of tape, you can count on a sloth’s sharp nails to do the job.
11. NPW What Would a Sloth Do Pen ($12): Your bestie works hard, so it’s important to remind them to take a break once in a while. Next time they write a memo, this handy pen will ask them the very important question, “What would a sloth do?” Hint: The answer involves napping.
12. Pawprint Illustration “Great Things Take Time” Sloth Print ($6): Your sloth-loving friend knows that patience is a virtue, and this print perfectly illustrates their #slothlife philosophy.
13. Urban Outfitters Sloth Life iPhone 8/7/6 Case ($24): Now every time the sloth lover in your life looks at their phone, they’ll be reminded to give you a call. Hopefully, it’ll be a nice, long chat.
14. Fizz Creations Just Hanging Out Sloth Mood Light ($21): This charming light can hang on a variety of objects in your friend’s home and set the perfect mood for chilling out.
15. Fizz Creations Sloth Lunch Boxes ($13): What’s better than a nap to a sloth? Lunch. Your bestie can finally enjoy their break in sloth-like style when they pack it in these stackable boxes.
16. Inkopious ‘Sidney the Sloth’ Tote Bag ($18): Even though sloths are slow, your friend still has to hustle from time to time. However, they can still take their favorite mascot with them wherever they go.
Do you have any gift recommendations for sloth fans? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.