12 Gifts for the Most Organized Person You Know
They say a clean home is a good indicator of a clear mind, and some people out there must be downright transparent. Whether it’s your parent, your sibling, or your best friend, we all have someone in our lives who is that typical Type A person who is absolutely, unequivocably organized to the very tiniest detail. Everything has its place. You probably couldn’t find a single object in their home without a label on it. Frankly, we only wish we could be this neat and tidy. So, to celebrate your loved one’s unfailing organization skills, here are some excellent gifts that they’ll love to incorporate into their already flawless “system.”
1. Shacke Pak Packing Cubes ($25, Set of 4): Even while traveling, your Type A bestie probably has an immaculate suitcase. They can pack even more stuff that they need and keep their tidy aesthetic with these handy cubes.
2. INVODA Weekly Pill Box ($7): Pill bottles from the pharmacy can be an eyesore, but putting them in the medicine cabinet can also lead to forgetting to take the right pills every day. The solution? These adorable weekly boxes that also look like citrus fruit. They’re useful *and* nice to look at.
3. Cord and Satchel Cord Wrap ($50): Even in our increasingly wireless world, we still have to worry about getting our charger cables tangled. But this chic leather wrap keeps those cords neat — and protected from frays.
4. The Clever Fox Undated Weekly Planner ($25): Even a Type A person can forget to organize their planner at the beginning of the year. And what are they left with? A month’s worth of blank, wasted pages at the beginning of their books. But this planner lets you start no matter what time of year it is, so there’s no fuss.
5. Silva Design PL Wall Organizer ($66): Desk odds and ends need not be strewn about the office anymore. Keep tiny essentials tidy and within arm’s reach with this minimalist wall organizer.
6. Binmer Macaron Earbuds Carrying Pouch ($2): Earbud tangles: They’re the bane of every music lover’s existence. This charming little macaron pouch will protect your buds from becoming messy in the bottom of your purse.
7. Kikkerland Design Potted Pen Phone Stand ($15): If you’d like to keep your desk neat and also add a fresh pop of greenery, look no further. This unique phone stand features a pen holder that looks like potted grass. And you don’t even have to water it.
8. Whitmor Honeycomb Drawer Organizer ($13): Camisoles, T-shirts, and other small clothing items are no match for this drawer insert. It can expand to fit a wide variety of drawers, and it keeps clothes from becoming a big pile.
9. Anna Sui Elegantly Organized Beauty Dresser Box ($35): Organization can be a truly beautiful thing. Especially when we’re talking about a gorgeous jewelry box, like this one, that’s made to look like a vintage dresser.
10. BergHOFF Utensil Organizer ($98): Your organized bestie can keep their cooking utensils looking sharp in this minimal, stylish organizer. It features a compartment for spoons and spatulas, as well as slots for knives. It’s also easy on the eyes.
11. Gala Wall Mounted Pot Rack ($198): Make pots and pans part of the decor while also keeping them neat with this mounted rack. It holds the most-used kitchen essentials on hooks, so they’re easy to access and easily stowed.
12. Kamenstein Stainless Steel 5-Tin Magnetic Strip Multipurpose Rack ($14): No more messy spice drawers and racks! Empty those unsightly bottles into these uniform jars that easily stick to a magnet strip for easy storage.
Do you have any recommendations for organization products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.