You don’t have to be a vegetarian to love your veggies. Believe it or not, there are many people out there who get excited for their daily salads, or can’t wait to roast a pan of winter vegetables for the week. If you have a produce-lover in your life, give them a gift that lets them march to the beet of their own drum (sorry, we couldn’t resist!). Scroll down to see 15 fun options.
1. Chef’n VeggiChop Vegetable Chopper ($34): If there’s a way for your veggie-loving bestie to make their favorite chopped salad in less time with fewer dishes, they’ll be all for it.
2. Spiralizer Ultimate 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer ($30): Every veggie lover can’t resist some delicious, homemade zoodles. Plus, they’re great for people who are gluten-free too.
3. Uncommon Goods Self-Watering Veggie Kit ($30): Now your friend can grow their own little garden of cherry tomatoes, snap peas, and Thai peppers — even if they don’t have a green thumb.
4. NatureBox ($5+ per month): This special snack box, which can be delivered straight to your friend’s door, has lots of healthy or indulgent options. These, of course, include snacks made with their very favorite veggies.
5. andMorgan Beet T-Shirt ($20): This cute t-shirt celebrates Dwight Schrute’s favorite food: beets.
6. Moonlight Makers Oh Kale No Ladies Graphic Tee ($20): Every kale-lover should own a pun-derful kale-inspired t-shirt.
7. PBC Home Veggie Tote Bag ($12): This pretty tote is perfect for the farmers’ market or their daily grocery haul.
8. Celebrity Fashions Carrot Necklace ($11+): If your veggie-loving bestie chomps on more carrots than Bugs Bunny, gift them this cute necklace that they can wear with practically any outfit.
9. TTG Botanical Prints Parsnip Vintage Print ($8+): You friend will gaze at this print as they lovingly chop their favorite produce. Plus, it’s an amazing addition to any kitchen decor.
10. Barr-Co. Pure Vegetable Hand Soap ($27): This eco-friendly soap is derived from cucumber, coconut, and green tea. Bonus: The bottles are made of eco-friendly, recycled materials.
11. Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Mask ($44): Veggie are both good to eat and good for your skin. Spirulina, algae, spinach, and kale are the main ingredients for this skin-pampering mask.
12. Hansel from Basel Carrot Crew Socks ($14): These socks by Los Angeles-based artist and designer, Hannah Byun, will put a pep in your veggie-obsessed BFF’s step.
13. Kocostar Sliced Mask Collection ($19): Vitamins from tomatoes and cucumbers make these sheet masks a great way to pamper your friend’s skin at the end of the day.
14. Tattly Temporary Tattoo Set ($15): Let your friend flaunt their veggie love with these cool, temporary tattoos.
15. Salad in a Jar by Anna Helm Baxter ($15): This book is a collection of more than 60 illustrated recipes for simple-to-prepare salads, dressings, breakfasts, and snacks that are perfect for enjoying on-the-go.
Do you have any recommendations for veggie nuts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations..