It’s glow in the dark week here at Brit HQ! We’re showing you how to throw a neon, black light, glowing party that will light up the night. To make your party even brighter, try these 15 products and projects.
2. Glowing Putty Kit ($14): Make putty, slime and more with this science experiment kit. It might be designed for kids, but we’re guessing it’s just as much fun for adults.
3. Glow in the Dark Nail Polish ($6 each): We love that these bright colors are appropriate for day time, and then glow when the lights go out.
7. Lazer Shirt Interactive Tee ($25): Keep making your shirt anew with this DIY glow-in-the-dark tee. Draw a design with the included UV light then watch it glow. Once it fades you can draw something new.
8. Glow Graffiti ($50): Using the same idea as the lazer shirt above, this “graffiti” kit to spell out your glow in the dark message. Simply hang the black back drop, and use the LED light in the graffiti can. The message will stick around for about 15 minutes.
9. Glowing Severed Hand Halloween Punch: Use plastic gloves to make floating ice hands for your punch bowl. You can either make them brightly colored or add tonic water to make them glow under a black light. (via Chow)
10. Glow in the Dark Constellation Creations ($7): We’re betting at least a few of you had these on your bedroom ceiling growing up. Instead of sticking them to the walls (and never being able to take them down!), use them on your plates, cups, and other party decor.
11. Glow in the Dark Corset Top: Make yourself a glow in the dark bustier, while staying completely covered with this T-shirt DIY. All it takes is a few colors of glow in the dark puff paint. (via I Love to Create)
12. Thumbs Up! Glow in the Dark Toilet Paper ($12): Give your guests a surprise when they use the bathroom with this TP. We bet it would make for great Halloween pranks as well.
14. After Glow Lip Color ($18): Like the glow in the dark nail polish, this lipstick has a secret talent. As soon as the black lights come on your pout will glow. Single ladies, make sure you order this in time for Halloween.
Which of these glow in the dark ideas is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!