Feeling lazy this Halloween? Or just have no idea what to dress up as? Or don’t want to spend lots of money on a one-time costume? Whatever your reason for lazying it up, we’ve got a t-shirt for you.
1. The Joker ($10-$23): The latest take on the Joker is arguably one of the best Batman villains we’ve ever seen. Take this costume to the next level by donning some crazy eye makeup and smeared lipstick.
3. Nerd Alert ($18): We kind of wish it was still cool (read: ever cool?) to rock a pocket protector loaded up with pens and a spare pair of specs.
4. Stabbed in the Back ($23): For a gruesome surprise, we give this Zazzle creation a hearty plus one.
5. Wonder Woman ($22): It’s a t-shirt… with a cape! Now all you need are some knee-high boots and a butt-kicking attitude and you’re good to go.
6. Black Tie ($24): Headed to a black tie Halloween gala? ;)
7. 8 Bit X-Ray Shirt ($18-$21): Pair this shirt with a ghoulish attitude and you’re all set for the 31st.
8. Banana ($16): As Ralph from the Simpsons would say, “Go banana!”
9. Elvis T-Shirt ($23): Think of this costume as Elvis on the weekend, chowing down on his signature peanut butter and banana sando.
10. Donatello ($24): The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are timeless, in our humble opinion. Plus, if you dress up as a turtle, you can feel free to order unlimited pizza all Halloween long!
11. Baby Carrier Hangover T-Shirt ($20): Channel your inner Zach Galifianakis for this one! Bonus points if you carry baby bottles of booze.
12. Ferris Bueller ($30): Anyone? Anyone? This t-shirt gives you carte blanche when it comes to taking over a microphone and singing Danke Schoen in public.
13. Jimi Hendrix ($23): You’ll probably need a gTar to go with this minimalistic take on Hendrix. Or you could go with friends dressed as Wayne and Garth and recreate the Foxy Lady scene from Wayne’s World. Take your pick ;)
14. Ghostbusters ($22): If there’s somethin’ strange in your neighborhood, who ya gonna call? The dude in the Ghostbusters t-shirt, of course!
15. Ninjas ($23): When in doubt, you can always blame ninjas.
16. Johnny Law T-Shirt ($18): This isn’t quite Channing Tatum in Magic Mike, but we’re sure you’ll come up with a good backstory for dressing up as a casual cop.
18. Wolverine ($12-$26): Bonus points if you actually have abs that look that underneath your tee.
19. Robin ($15): Lady Robin, at your service! It really is a pretty convincing costume. Turns out capes on t-shirts rule.
20. Double Dare Contestant ($15): And finally, this awesome Double Dare t-shirt! We kind of want to buy one of these for everyone at Brit + Co.
What’s your go-to lazy Halloween costume? Any favorites from the list above? Talk to us in the comments below.