The holiday season continues, and your calendar is marked up with reminders of fabulous fêtes galore. When it’s your turn to play host or hostess, you want to throw a cocktail party fit for royalty – think King Midas-inspired goods and decor. Stock up on our 30 favorite cocktail party supplies all dressed up in a special metallic hue. When it comes to cocktail parties, we strongly believe there is nary a color more glamorous than gold.
2. Animalia Coasters ($78): Of course, Jonathan Adler’s take on golden coasters are bold and unique, speaking to the animal in all of us.
3. Chryssia Metal Gold Tumbler ($45): The glam bar is raised with these minimalistic metal tumblers.
4. Malika Champagne Flutes ($90): We think the beauty of this champagne flute duo deserves its own toast!
5. Florentine Champagne Flutes ($375): But if you’d rather have a champagne flute that is gold from head to toe, these 15th century Florentine Renaissance-inspired champagne flutes are a must-have alternative.
6. Northern Hemisphere Red Wine Glass ($75): The wine-os attending your beautiful bash need love too. Give them plenty with a sophisticated color-blocked wine glass.
7. Stemless Glassware Set ($32): Prefer more practicality in your glassware? This stemless set only has a pinch of gold in its lining, making it perfect for day to night use.
8. Metallic Print Glassware Set ($34): To go a more quirky route, try out this set with mismatched and eye-catching prints! They’re sure to get the party started.
9. Gold Squirrel Bowl ($39): Talk about serving almonds and pistachios in style! A golden squirrel is the cutest little helper.
10. Michael Aram Gold Bread Plate ($129): This sago palm tree leaf was dipped in gold and intends to satisfy your breaded needs.
11. Kiva Platter ($230): Made out of a pink natural stone plus 24k gold, this stunning tray will add superior elegance to your tabletop decor.
12. Painter Metallic Table Runner ($39): A metallic gold table runner is the first step to a gorgeously decorated table.
13. Threshold Cocktail Shaker ($13): A brassy-gold cocktail shaker features the head of a cunning fox. When we strive to make the quintessential drink, we have a similar expression of determination.
14. Orb Champagne Gold Jigger ($10): As a duo-ended measuring unit of 1 oz or 1.5 oz. fluid ounces, a jigger is ideal to calculate the number of shots necessary for that martini or margarita.
15. Pinch Bowls ($5 – $15): Pinch bowls gilded in gold have a double purpose – not only can they hold food or other objects, but they are also a pretty sight.
16. Apilco Gold Accent Ramekin ($30): When guests are craving a sweet treat, serve delicious individual soufflés in these porcelain ramekins, outlined in a 10k gold rim.
17. Oak Leaf Bottle Stopper ($8): Didn’t polish off the entire bottle of wine? An elegant bottle stopper will come in handy and keep future drinks fresh.
18. Gold Druzy Wine Stopper ($32): A glimmering gold druzy stone tops off a cork wine stopper. We love the way it sparkles!
20. Hammered Metal Garland ($20): Add to the festivities with a metallic garland of textured small coins. They’ll shine against strings of holiday lights.
21. Horse Shoe Bottle Opener ($265): We are in awe at the beauty of this bottle opener’s polished horseshoe design. The accompanying good luck is a great bonus.
22. Gerard Gold Leaf Bar Cart ($948): Keep refreshments, glassware and other bar accessories organized with a geometric bar cart, equipped with mobile wheels and mirrored shelving.
23. Ladner Gold Leaf Bar Cart ($813): If you need bar space but on a smaller scale, this rounded bart cart is a sleek choice.
24. Screwnicorn Corkscrew ($12): We are loving the cleverness of this half-unicorn, half-corkscrew bar accessory, word play and all!
25. Taj Wine Rack ($30): Display your best bottles of reds and whites in a standing gold wine rack.
26. Gold Leaf Cheese Knives ($36): These golden cheese knives come in a set of three and are the only way you should cut the cheese at your party!
27. Gold Mirrored Tray ($30): Unavailable online, this gorgeous gold tray is worth hunting for in a World Market brick-and-mortar store. We will find you, and we will love you forever.
28. Oval Tray ($15): Not a fan of the mirrored look? This oval tray from Target comes with helpful handles and an unbeatable price.
29. Diagonal Stripe Serving Tray ($30): Um, you don’t have to tell us twice!
30. Crosshatch Decanters ($149 – $175): Adorn your liquids with modern yet vintage-inspired decanters. These contain 14k gold on glass – treat yo’ self!