Go Gold or Go Home! 30 Gilded Party Supplies
The holiday season continues, and your calendar is marked up with reminders of fabulous fêtes galore. When it’s your turn to play host or hostess, you want to throw a cocktail party fit for royalty – think King Midas-inspired goods and decor. Stock up on our 30 favorite cocktail party supplies all dressed up in a special metallic hue. When it comes to cocktail parties, we strongly believe there is nary a color more glamorous than gold.
2. Animalia Coasters ($78): Of course, Jonathan Adler’s take on golden coasters are bold and unique, speaking to the animal in all of us.
3. Chryssia Metal Gold Tumbler ($45): The glam bar is raised with these minimalistic metal tumblers.
4. Malika Champagne Flutes ($90): We think the beauty of this champagne flute duo deserves its own toast!
5. Florentine Champagne Flutes ($375): But if you’d rather have a champagne flute that is gold from head to toe, these 15th century Florentine Renaissance-inspired champagne flutes are a must-have alternative.
6. Northern Hemisphere Red Wine Glass ($75): The wine-os attending your beautiful bash need love too. Give them plenty with a sophisticated color-blocked wine glass.
7. Stemless Glassware Set ($32): Prefer more practicality in your glassware? This stemless set only has a pinch of gold in its lining, making it perfect for day to night use.
8. Metallic Print Glassware Set ($34): To go a more quirky route, try out this set with mismatched and eye-catching prints! They’re sure to get the party started.
9. Gold Squirrel Bowl ($39): Talk about serving almonds and pistachios in style! A golden squirrel is the cutest little helper.
10. Michael Aram Gold Bread Plate ($129): This sago palm tree leaf was dipped in gold and intends to satisfy your breaded needs.
11. Kiva Platter ($230): Made out of a pink natural stone plus 24k gold, this stunning tray will add superior elegance to your tabletop decor.
12. Painter Metallic Table Runner ($39): A metallic gold table runner is the first step to a gorgeously decorated table.
13. Threshold Cocktail Shaker ($13): A brassy-gold cocktail shaker features the head of a cunning fox. When we strive to make the quintessential drink, we have a similar expression of determination.
14. Orb Champagne Gold Jigger ($10): As a duo-ended measuring unit of 1 oz or 1.5 oz. fluid ounces, a jigger is ideal to calculate the number of shots necessary for that martini or margarita.
15. Pinch Bowls ($5 – $15): Pinch bowls gilded in gold have a double purpose – not only can they hold food or other objects, but they are also a pretty sight.
16. Apilco Gold Accent Ramekin ($30): When guests are craving a sweet treat, serve delicious individual soufflés in these porcelain ramekins, outlined in a 10k gold rim.
17. Oak Leaf Bottle Stopper ($8): Didn’t polish off the entire bottle of wine? An elegant bottle stopper will come in handy and keep future drinks fresh.
18. Gold Druzy Wine Stopper ($32): A glimmering gold druzy stone tops off a cork wine stopper. We love the way it sparkles!
20. Hammered Metal Garland ($20): Add to the festivities with a metallic garland of textured small coins. They’ll shine against strings of holiday lights.
21. Horse Shoe Bottle Opener ($265): We are in awe at the beauty of this bottle opener’s polished horseshoe design. The accompanying good luck is a great bonus.
22. Gerard Gold Leaf Bar Cart ($948): Keep refreshments, glassware and other bar accessories organized with a geometric bar cart, equipped with mobile wheels and mirrored shelving.
23. Ladner Gold Leaf Bar Cart ($813): If you need bar space but on a smaller scale, this rounded bart cart is a sleek choice.
24. Screwnicorn Corkscrew ($12): We are loving the cleverness of this half-unicorn, half-corkscrew bar accessory, word play and all!
25. Taj Wine Rack ($30): Display your best bottles of reds and whites in a standing gold wine rack.
26. Gold Leaf Cheese Knives ($36): These golden cheese knives come in a set of three and are the only way you should cut the cheese at your party!
27. Gold Mirrored Tray ($30): Unavailable online, this gorgeous gold tray is worth hunting for in a World Market brick-and-mortar store. We will find you, and we will love you forever.
28. Oval Tray ($15): Not a fan of the mirrored look? This oval tray from Target comes with helpful handles and an unbeatable price.
29. Diagonal Stripe Serving Tray ($30): Um, you don’t have to tell us twice!
30. Crosshatch Decanters ($149 – $175): Adorn your liquids with modern yet vintage-inspired decanters. These contain 14k gold on glass – treat yo’ self!