Bras are currently undergoing something of a revolution. What used to be a basic, sometimes uncomfortable undergarment has now become the center of attention. Whether they’re on full display or quietly sported underneath a top, a good bra has the power to instantly make you feel all kinds of sexy. With so many gorgeous options to choose from, we say ditch that basic t-shirt bra and opt for one these beauts instead.
1. Floral Bralet ($15): Simple but still super interesting, this pick will work underneath almost any garment.
2. Bat Your Lashes Underwire Bra ($124): If you’re looking to amp up the sex appeal (like twenty notches), throw on this super lacey number. Complete with an underwire, this bra will provide support while still looking like an ultra delicate piece of lingerie.
3. Huit Fleur Long-Line Bra ($142): Spring may officially be over, but it will live on every time we rock this gorgeous bra.
4. Goddess Kayla Soft Cup Bra ($37): Here’s a way to still get a lot of coverage without sacrificing style.
5. Logo Bondage Bra ($45): We’re getting some serious Calvin Klien vibes from this one. Sport this with a loose white tank and some denim cut-offs.
6. Ecote Americana Bra Top ($39): If you’re looking for a bra you can 100% get away with wearing sans shirt, this one’s for you. Looks like you just found your outfit for that Fourth of July barbeque.
7. Caged Mesh Bustier ($15): A little bit naughty, a little bit nice, this number is for those of you with a secret wild side.
8. Lace Applique Plunge Bra ($51): It’s functional, delicate and still super sexy.
9. Poppy Bra Get Happy ($65): Not only is this option packed with color, but your purchase will also help support the brand’s Underwear for Hope program and their partnership with the Golondrinas Foundation, which teaches single mothers and heads of the household to sew.
10. Nasty Gal Tighty Whities Ribbed Bra ($32): Sporty Spice? Is that you?
Did you recently invest in a statement bra? Share a link with us in the comments below.