14 Stylin’ Sports Bras to Rock at the Gym
There’s nothing worse than heading out for a run or getting to the gym and realizing you accidentally put on “that” sports bra, the one that you threw in the back of the closet because it has no support. The one that would be a better dish rag than a bra. Take a word of advice from us, and ditch that bra. Then fill your drawers with these cute and functional sports bras sure to support every size out there.
1. Lululemon Tata Tamer ($58) One of the best on the list for larger-chested girl, the Tata Tamer comes in endless numbers of colors and fits sizes C through E cup.
2. Moving Comfort Rebound Racer ($50) Bras for bigger-busted women don’t have to be boring white cotton. This beauty comes with crossable straps and a B through DD cup.
3. ASX Seamless Bra ($40): This seamless bra is a wonder for you girlies with sensitive skin and a smaller bust.
4. Champion Freedom Racerback ($25): Best for smaller-busted girls, this bra comes in different colors for every day of the week, and it’s affordable enough to buy every color!
5. Her Room Panache Full Busted Underwire ($68): This is the wonder sports bra for girls with bigger, well… girls. This colorful bra comes in B through H cups, has padded straps that can convert to racer back and, in case you want to be matchy matchy, it has a matching panty.
6. The Player by Victoria’s Secret Racerback Sports Bra ($30): We’ve talked before about how much we love Victoria’s Secret sports bras, and this ultrasoft, medium-support bra in sizes small through extra large is no different.
7. Nike Women’s Pro Printed Sports Bra ($35): Nike’s classic pullover sports bra comes in every color of the rainbow and is moisture-wicking.
8. Oakley Strappy for You Sports Bra ($44): You won’t want to wear a shirt, this bra is so cute. It comes in extra small through extra large and offers medium support. And for those of you practicing your bend and snap, this bra also separates and lifts.
9. Under Armour Protegee ($50): This black beauty is super soft like a second skin, so you don’t have to worry about chafing.
10. Brooks Versatile Running Bra ($34): This bra will definitely help you run happy. Not only will the colors and print make you smile, but so will the breathable mesh in key sweat zones.
11. Adidas Supernova Racer Sports Bra ($40): This v-neck cut high-impact sports bra comes in tons of colors for you to chose from.
12. Oiselle Scantron Bra ($40): Runner extraordinaires Kara Goucher and Lauren Fleshman can be seen sporting Oeiselle, so you know this sports bra isn’t just cute. It’s functional, too.
13. Lucy Activewear Workout Bra ($45): Best for smaller-chested girls, this bra offers comfort and support, but also enough shaping so you don’t feel like you turn into a little boy when you put it on.
14. Lululemon Energy Bra ($48): Best for low impact workouts, wear this bright bra to yoga, pilates or on a walk around the block.
What bra do you rock during your workout? Let us know in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)