14 Stylin’ Sports Bras to Rock at the Gym
There’s nothing worse than heading out for a run or getting to the gym and realizing you accidentally put on “that” sports bra, the one that you threw in the back of the closet because it has no support. The one that would be a better dish rag than a bra. Take a word of advice from us, and ditch that bra. Then fill your drawers with these cute and functional sports bras sure to support every size out there.
1. Lululemon Tata Tamer ($58) One of the best on the list for larger-chested girl, the Tata Tamer comes in endless numbers of colors and fits sizes C through E cup.
2. Moving Comfort Rebound Racer ($50) Bras for bigger-busted women don’t have to be boring white cotton. This beauty comes with crossable straps and a B through DD cup.
3. ASX Seamless Bra ($40): This seamless bra is a wonder for you girlies with sensitive skin and a smaller bust.
4. Champion Freedom Racerback ($25): Best for smaller-busted girls, this bra comes in different colors for every day of the week, and it’s affordable enough to buy every color!
5. Her Room Panache Full Busted Underwire ($68): This is the wonder sports bra for girls with bigger, well… girls. This colorful bra comes in B through H cups, has padded straps that can convert to racer back and, in case you want to be matchy matchy, it has a matching panty.
We’ve talked before about how much we love Victoria’s Secret sports bras, and this ultrasoft, medium-support bra in sizes small through extra large is no different.
7. Nike Women’s Pro Printed Sports Bra ($35): Nike’s classic pullover sports bra comes in every color of the rainbow and is moisture-wicking.
8. Oakley Strappy for You Sports Bra ($44): You won’t want to wear a shirt, this bra is so cute. It comes in extra small through extra large and offers medium support. And for those of you practicing your bend and snap, this bra also separates and lifts.
9. Under Armour Protegee ($50): This black beauty is super soft like a second skin, so you don’t have to worry about chafing.
10. Brooks Versatile Running Bra ($34): This bra will definitely help you run happy. Not only will the colors and print make you smile, but so will the breathable mesh in key sweat zones.
11. Adidas Supernova Racer Sports Bra ($40): This v-neck cut high-impact sports bra comes in tons of colors for you to chose from.
12. Oiselle Scantron Bra ($40): Runner extraordinaires Kara Goucher and Lauren Fleshman can be seen sporting Oeiselle, so you know this sports bra isn’t just cute. It’s functional, too.
13. Lucy Activewear Workout Bra ($45): Best for smaller-chested girls, this bra offers comfort and support, but also enough shaping so you don’t feel like you turn into a little boy when you put it on.
14. Lululemon Energy Bra ($48): Best for low impact workouts, wear this bright bra to yoga, pilates or on a walk around the block.