20 Graphic Print T-Shirt Dresses That Bring Instant Swagger
Self-proclaimed lazy girls, unite! If you’ve been waiting for the day it would be deemed acceptable to toss on an oversized t-shirt dress and hit the town, then you’re going to go bananas over the latest athleisure-inspired look. You heard it here first: Graphic print t-shirt dresses are this close to becoming your new secret weapon in disguise, and for good reason. Whether you team them with a flannel shirt tied around your waist, toss ’em on alongside a metallic bomber jacket or wear them as is (alongside a fresh pair of kicks, no doubt), this off-duty wardrobe workhorse will never steer you wrong. And that’s really saying a lot when you consider all the hit-or-miss — and potentially WTF-worthy — comeback trends that have somehow managed to catch the eye of trusted tastemakers in seasons past. Scroll down for 20 graphic print t-shirt dresses that will fit right in with all your ‘90s style essentials for a lineup of foolproof #OOTDs. AKA, you best be stocking up on them now while they’re still hot.
1. Zara Printed T-Shirt Dress ($20): Enough with the angsty head-to-toe black uniform — inject a punch of color into your repertoire with this playful motif print dress. You know the drill: Edge it up with a tough-girl leather topper or toss it on with some Chelsea boots for an impromptu meeting downtown.
2. Clashlist Oil Slick T-Shirt Dress ($98): If you want to rock this psychedelic swirl print dress with futuristic metallic platform sandals, a fluorescent fanny pack and a pink mohawk, then by all means, don’t let us stand in your way. The boxy fit makes it easy to style on the go — we’re talking zero seconds flat — whether you’re attending a rock concert or heading to class.
3. Selfridges & Co. Mini Cream Slogan Cotton T-Shirt Dress ($95): We know street style bait when we see it. If there was ever a blogger-approved t-shirt dress, then you can bet it would be this pop art-inspired number. To style it, go bold with some ugly-pretty Tevas (ribbed socks required) for a man-repelling getup that gets everyone talking.
4. Adidas Originals T-Shirt Dress With Trefoil Logo ($48): The secret to lookin’ like something fierce? Dial things way down with this throwback Adidas logo t-shirt dress that calls for a sporty track jacket and Adidas Superstars. Wear it for post-gym shenanigans or when you’re too lazy to adult (’cause we all have those days).
5. Missguided Camo T-Shirt Dress ($26): When your trusty LBD or bodycon dress grows stale, try this unsuspecting camo print t-shirt dress on for size. Not only is it way less restrictive (no shapewear needed here), but it can be dressed up with lace-up ghillies or pared down with good ol’ Chuck Taylors for the daytime.
6. Front Row Shop T-Shirt Dress With Contemporary Print ($45): We don’t mean to go all Picasso on you, but this abstract print t-shirt dress was definitely made with art enthusiasts in mind. With an embroidered denim jacket and some paint splattered combat boots in tow, you’ll be ready to hit up the gallery scene.
7. Stylenanda Half and Half Deconstructed T-Shirt Dress ($77): Usher in an avant-garde look with this deconstructed t-shirt dress that flaunts a super relaxed fit. It’s just the thing for girls who like to rock an unkempt or borrowed-from-the-boys appearance (think: backward baseball caps and messy half-tucks). The mismatched design — part t-shirt, part striped button-down — will have you reaching street-style MVP status like that.
8. Alternative Apparel Eco-Jersey Printed T-Shirt Dress ($58): ICYMI: Camouflage is kind of having a moment. Proceed to channel your inner G.I. Jane with this easygoing army green t-shirt dress that will play well with everything from high-top sneakers to over-the-knee suede boots for on- and off-the-clock dressing.
9. Reclaimed Vintage Oversize Guns N’ Roses T-Shirt Dress With Tulle Underlay ($89): To go full-on glam or let your edgy streak show? Do BOTH. Cue the frills with this vintage Guns N’ Roses t-shirt dress featuring a playful tulle underlay. Maybe even toss some edgy Miu Miu-inspired ballerinas into the mix for a plié-worthy getup.
10. Boohoo Emma Halloween What’s Up T-Shirt Dress ($20): Witch, please! There’s still time yet to piece together a lazy girl-approved Halloween costume. Introducing the delightfully cheeky black t-shirt dress that will be in rotation alongside a velvet choker and fake fangs all Halloweekend. Count us in, please.
11. Noisy May Tall Motif Metallic Jersey Maxi T-Shirt Dress ($48): Fact: There are few things more comfortable (and flattering) than a jersey maxi dress with this much don’t-mess-around appeal. Just how fab would this sporty one-piece wonder look styled with a leather moto jacket, metallic sneaks and retro hoops? Wear it for a sporty date night with your boo or an upcoming GNO. Courtside seats unfortunately not included.
12. Love Moschino T-Shirt Dress With Girl Graphic ($220): So. Much. YAS. This cartoon print t-shirt dress has bad girl RiRi’s DGAF style written all over it. Rock it with an oversized puffer coat and fuzzy steppers for a fall gala, and let the paparazzi have a field day.
13. Zara Text T-Shirt Dress ($26): Run, don’t walk, to snatch up this v-neck dress — featuring an oversized white tee — that’s bringing back major Space Jam vibes. (‘90s babes will relate.) Rest assured you will have an urge to start practicing those half-court shots while parading this bad boy around the block. Nike Air Force 1 tennies obviously required.
14. Selfridges & Co. Mini Cream Bubble Cream T-Shirt Dress ($69): An epic slumber party with your closest BFFs calls for this ultra-girly bubblegum pink t-shirt dress that will take you from carelessly lounging to engaging in a pillow fight before night’s end. Round out your ensemble with knee-high socks and a fuzzy cardigan for a stay-at-home look that’s a little bit diva.
15. Missguided Rolling Stones Fang T-Shirt Dress ($31): Hates dressing up for Halloween, proceeds to toss this Rolling Stones inspired t-shirt dress on with velvet platforms for a spooktacular look. Get creative with some gothic-inspired makeup before handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
16. Love Moschino Numbers Print T-Shirt Dress ($229): You will be spotted at least a mile away in this statement-making numbers print t-shirt dress by Love Moschino. Tap into your high-fashion sensibilities by opting for a camel coat, ripped black tights and chunky block heels.
17. Topshop Unique Bisham Embroidered Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt Dress ($160): Proof that off-duty doesn’t have to be synonymous with athleisure wear, this floral embroidered t-shirt dress was made for us girly girls. In lieu of a bomber and joggers, team it with a longline cardigan, a cool girl-approved bucket bag and polished loafers. Sprinting across town to pick up your dry cleaning has never looked so chic.
18. Lira T-Shirt Dress With Stay Weird Back & Pocket Embroidery ($52): Stay weird, y’all. Don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise. For an I-just-woke-up-like-this-look, toss this black printed t-shirt dress on with a denim jacket and Doc Martens for the ultimate ‘90s-inspired getup.
19. Abercrombie Printed Crepe T-Shirt Dress ($68): Boy did Abercrombie (yes, we said it!) do good work with this alternative paisley print t-shirt dress that reminds us nothing of that iconic logo we sported in junior high. For an autumnal-AF look that’s worthy of a trip to the pumpkin patch and fall tailgates, pair it with a quilted field jacket and riding boots.
20. ASOS Spot Print T-Shirt Dress ($48): Meet the elegant spot print t-shirt dress that can even double for your nine-to-five when teamed with a tailored black blazer and power pumps. But don’t be mistaken — it’s cool enough to fly under the radar with commuter flats and a free-wheelin’ cross-body bag come the weekend.
Will you be adopting an athleisure-inspired look this fall? Follow us on Pinterest for more fall style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.